FS: OEM HID Headlights

jmtiseo

The Peanut Gallery
Reaction score
I need to sell my extra set of OEM HIDs I had these installed while I had mine out to install angel eyes. I can refinish the lens if you desire but after spending 10+ hours on my set, I would prefer not to. Looking to get back what I paid for them. PM any questions or offers.

IMAG0361.jpg

IMAG0360.jpg

IMAG0358.jpg

IMAG0359.jpg

IMAG0354.jpg

IMAG0357.jpg

These will be going up on eBay by week's end. Just giving some of you guys that may be looking first dibs.

All jokes aside, I do want J to make a sale that both he and the buyer feel good about. I know my deal was basically catching lightning in a bottle.

Like 98% of the members here, J seems like a good guy so glws!!

Someone buy them!!! :)

It's a lot to shell out but I'd like $800 plus shipping for the set as I paid just about that much for them. Don't think anyone would think that's a steep price considering that they're $1800 ea. retail but can be had at around $1300 ea. online. Unlike the guy marcredd bought from, I know what I'm selling so don't expect a steal of a deal. It was hard for me to find one of these let alone a set (took about 3 months checking 2 or 3 times daily).

Thanks, fellas.

It's a lot to shell out but I'd like $800 plus shipping for the set as I paid just about that much for them. Don't think anyone would think that's a steep price considering that they're $1800 ea. retail but can be had at around $1300 ea. online. Unlike the guy marcredd bought from, I know what I'm selling so don't expect a steal of a deal. It was hard for me to find one of these let alone a set (took about 3 months checking 2 or 3 times daily).

Thanks, fellas.

I wish I had the $$$$$. Unfortunately I don't. I need a new front hub and coils.

This is a great chance however for someone to get a set with out having to do all the work of looking. Someone needs to jump on this! I want them so bad!!!! I personally think $800 plus shipping is a excellent deal!

There is a left and right currently listed on eBay(separate listings) which would take $1000 to own. $800 is fair.

I agree fair price...i doubt youll have much luck here tho. I think ebay will be your best bet.

Some cash plus a Mclaren grille J? I know someone who "may" do that deal if they do not sell quick enough for you.

sorry not trying to derail the thread, but who the heck is this mystery person trying to sell a mclaren???lol I'm intrigued!!

I agree eBay is your best bet, most of us on this forum are poor. lol

Thanks marcredd. I'm just giving you guys dibs on here, had a couple people bite on it but most of you, like me, are poor lol. If I wasn't I wouldn't be selling these and saving them for a rainy day to retro fit the hell out of them. They don't sell. I may just do that but I'm pretty confident in them.

All you need is one very interested buyer and they could sell. If that reserve leaves a buyer some room, they may sell even more quickly. I know what you want out of them but if you want them give asap, you may have to leave a little meat for a buyer to chew on.

English please, lol. This is my first serious thing I'm selling on here. A few folks watching them already, unless that's some of you guys on here giving me pity haha.

Members online

No members online now.
Back