FS: New Stop-Tech SS Brake Lines

stumpie

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
New in package Stainless Steel Brake Lines Front Part No. 950.61006
s-l140.jpg

Direct fit for gen 1 & 2 stock front calipers.
http://www.stoptech.com/products/stainless-steel-brake-lines

Purchased in 2013 for $70, kept in climate controlled storage. $55 + shipping obo. Bubble envelope should get it to you safely.

Pm me

s-l140.jpg

Sale pending, otherwise it's your cammerfe. Giving first bidder 24 hours to reply.

Just a bump for a great product at a good price. I installed these in my LS 3 months ago and love 'em

Just a bump for a great product at a good price. I installed these in my LS 3 months ago and love 'em

I didn't really notice any significant difference. I don't liek how the pedal still goes to the floor relatively easily. Maybe it's me? The car? Did you also replace all your pads? I did a full flush, too.

ive had to swap a few front brake lines (used) on my LS, each one felt different... I think some rubber lines wear better then others (elements, fluids, etc.) A decent rubber line will have less of a notice than a worn rubber one...IMO

I thought about it and I really need to reevaluate it. I only got the car on the road for two days before the chain tensioner went. And even then, it had been almost 2 weeks since I had driven the car prior to the new lines.

Members online

Back