FS... Leftovers...

:slam

Leave it to linc :rolleyes:

I think someone was selling their nav unit in the for sale thread. I saw it a few months ago and I doubt he sold it.

If someone offered me enough i could be persuaded to sell mine.

If someone offered me enough i could be persuaded to sell mine.

Your price is probably enough for them to buy a new aftermarket one, no offense. People buy them because theirs doesn't work so it's either buy a cheap working oem unit, or for the price of a new one or expesinve used one, buy a much better aftermaket unit.

For some reason, I thought it was the Navi unit, sooooo its still in the box because I have the Nav/6 disc. PM me if you want me to ship it back and cover the shipping on your part or something else, been meaning to get back to you on it.

I see. Well I can understand the confusion. I have both, but the Nav is not up for grabs.

Let's see if we can find anyone else who wants it, and you could ship straight to them.

For the rest of you, it is the six disc radio (not nav) from my 2004 LS. It is well used, but it worked fine when it was removed two or three years ago. I really just want the shipping (now 2 ways) covered.

I see. Well I can understand the confusion. I have both, but the Nav is not up for grabs.

Let's see if we can find anyone else who wants it, and you could ship straight to them.

For the rest of you, it is the six disc radio (not nav) from my 2004 LS. It is well used, but it worked fine when it was removed two or three years ago. I really just want the shipping (now 2 ways) covered.

PM me with what I owe you, gotcha cover buddyyyyy

Your price is probably enough for them to buy a new aftermarket one, no offense. People buy them because theirs doesn't work so it's either buy a cheap working oem unit, or for the price of a new one or expesinve used one, buy a much better aftermaket unit.

Yup.

I know some people dont care for aftermarket though. I most likely would keep it anyways as a backup or to swap back into the car if for some reason i ever sold (which i dont see happening).

bump

was out of town last week on business. got PMs from 2 people on grille so that is most likely going to be gone soon. everything else is still here...

Wish I could. Hell, I still have an x pipe sitting on the floor in the back, waiting for the $40 to get it installed.

901.27 to be exact. lol. My car was ALMOST paid off. So I just added 1K to the loan. So I suppose I do have 98.73 to install the X pipe...

It was at a shop that specializes in electrical crap. Shop rate there is $90/hr. I'll have the exhaust shop do it at $35/hr. :D

BUMP!

Grille is pending sale
Header is pending sale

Firday/Saturday, I will know for sure which items sell and which don't...

Members online

No members online now.
Back