FS/FT 1997 Mustang GT 5spd

ladenblowfish

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Just like the post says. I've got a 97 Mustang GT I'm looking to sell or possibly trade for a NICE Mark VIII. No POS;) haha! The car has 153,000 Highway miles. Runs EXCELLENT! No leaks anywhere! Black on black leather. No rips or tears. Seats are slightly faded from the sun. Mach 460. Aftermarket JVC HD stereo. Chrome 17" factory GT wheels. New Pro 5.0 Short throw shifter. Offroad X pipe w/ Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers. Sounds great! Paint is in great shape as well w/ a few light scratches. ICE COLD A/C. No stains on carpet. New rear pads. New rear shocks and front struts. Fresh fluid in trans. Daily driven. Great car for modding or leaving mostly original. New belt tensioner pulley and idler pulley. K&N cone drop in air filter. Its a great car just getting tired of shifting gears. My wife can't stand that I can't ever make up my mind what I really want. I've got it advertised locally for $5300 but on here for $5000. If interested in trading there will be cash on your part of course. Let me know what you've got if interested in trading. Title in hand. I can email more pics to those who are interested. You can give me a call also. Just leave a message if there is no answer. 864-895-9508 Thanks guys.:cool:

Here is a small walk around video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMVlPpH7TJQ
Here are some pics of the car
http://s582.photobucket.com/albums/ss263/ladenblowfish/?action=view&current=phpOqHAZbPM.jpg

I realized I was priced a little high at first. Right where is should be now. I've been looking for an LSC for a while. I found a guy locally who want $4500. I told him not a chance. I offered him $3200. He turned it down at first but he'll come around. Check it out and tell me what you think. Just not happy about the miles. http://greenville.craigslist.org/cto/1747668231.html

He's clueless. Doesn't even know what motor he has. I talked him down to $3200. Just need to sell the moose first.

3200 seems fair if its super clean, but the miles are high, not that high miles are bad, but when they are high and the price is too, :q:q:q:q that! keep looking man, mine is basically brand new except the body, has a :q:q:q:qing laundry list of mods, super clean california car and i got if for $3,600, my odometer still has 30k less than that one.

You got a point. The high miles scare me. Crazy what people think they can get. I'm just going to wait till the perfect one comes along. Plus I don't want to get raped on selling the mustang just to get it sold quick.

Anybody know anyone who is selling a super nice mark w/ NO body damage and a very clean interior for $3000-$3500? I finally found a buyer for the moose. If it all goes through tomorrow, I'll be ready to buy.

Mustang is reduced to $4300 cash. I have a couple other cars in mind so the mustang needs to go.

Members online

No members online now.
Back