FS: First gen headlight housings

Stangman

Project car a.d.d.
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a set of headlight housings from some extra parts I had when I got my parts car. Chrome inside is gone in some spots, but should last you a little while longer, or send em to Jamie. The lenses are clear and look good. Would be a nice part for a car that doesnt see much drive time. (Unless you put HID's in them) I'd like to get $70+shipping for them.

Can post pics if needed or I can text them to you as I took the pic w/ my phone and I am posting via my phone

Thanks LVC

Jesse

Will they go on a 93? DO you have any estimate of cost to continental US? I am seriously interested. Thanks

Yes, they will fit and you would be looking at about $15.00 for shipping if he uses USPS Priority. Been a while since I shipped a set so maybe it's went up. Might be closer to $20

Yes they will fit. One of them actually came out of the drivers side of my car when the deer destroyed the passenger side.

I will send you a PM and we can go from there if you are interested

Thanks

Have those lights been sold yet? Out of curiosity who is this Jamie does he fix lights? I have my old ones the reflective material on the inside is shot!!! Got a pair off ebay and the driver side was iffy on the passing or not...luckily I got a insp. sticker lol

Members online

Back