FS: First gen headlight housings

Stangman

Project car a.d.d.
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a set of headlight housings from some extra parts I had when I got my parts car. Chrome inside is gone in some spots, but should last you a little while longer, or send em to Jamie. The lenses are clear and look good. Would be a nice part for a car that doesnt see much drive time. (Unless you put HID's in them) I'd like to get $70+shipping for them.

Can post pics if needed or I can text them to you as I took the pic w/ my phone and I am posting via my phone

Thanks LVC

Jesse

arizona

LVC Member
Reaction score
Will they go on a 93? DO you have any estimate of cost to continental US? I am seriously interested. Thanks

NoLimit95

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Yes, they will fit and you would be looking at about $15.00 for shipping if he uses USPS Priority. Been a while since I shipped a set so maybe it's went up. Might be closer to $20

Stangman

Project car a.d.d.
Reaction score
Yes they will fit. One of them actually came out of the drivers side of my car when the deer destroyed the passenger side.

I will send you a PM and we can go from there if you are interested

Thanks

Bubily 95

LVC Member
Reaction score
Have those lights been sold yet? Out of curiosity who is this Jamie does he fix lights? I have my old ones the reflective material on the inside is shot!!! Got a pair off ebay and the driver side was iffy on the passing or not...luckily I got a insp. sticker lol

Members online