FS 1998 Blk/Blk 109K

Don Pfau

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Many small things. I'm not happy with the paint job but mostly with what wasn't done. Who ever owned it before liked to hang their arm out the window and wore a place as big as a base ball through the clear coat and is starting to go through the paint. The clear coat is coming off the trim around the rear neon. The rear neon doesn't work. The front suspension clunks a little. The air has worked fine but my wife and I went out to eat in it last night and it wouldn't put out any heat and the heated seat didn't work. I love these cars and planned to make this one my DD. But I have no bills and make enough money I could drive almost anything I want. And I'm just staring to realize Marks are just getting to old to continue being to me what they have been for me in the past.

Don, I came to the same conclusion you did, they aren't to me what they were in the past. I'm hanging on to mine because mines probably not worth $2,500. Good luck with your sale.

I as well have to keep telling myself that one Mark is enough. So many are coming up for sale lately, and I can pick them up real cheap. There's no point though. There's no market in flipping them either. Don, put it on Ebay.

Members online

No members online now.
Back