Front Lip Spoiler for Lincoln LSE Gen 2 Bumpers

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Another first. Love thinking outside the box. I bought a BMW M5 lip spoiler off eBay. Slight mod to make it fit gen 2 LSE bumper. Used 4 of the factory screw mounts. I did have to drill two holes on each end to mount.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I like it - nice job! What do you think about powder coating or painting satin black the chrome surround "U" in the lower front valence?

$69 on eBay. Free shipping. Search "BMW M5 lip spoiler". You will need to get auto/marine weather stripping to get the lip spoiler to mount without a tilt.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Before without the weather stripping. Notice the tilt.

image.jpg

After the weather stripping. No more tilt.

image.jpg

Install from underneath. I had to drill the holes through the lip spoiler myself. So measure it currently. I used extra large washers to give better support.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

looks awesome bud!

been looking at options for a front splitter, dont think most would look nearly as good on a sport bumper. that looks like a much better fit than most of what I've seen.

good find!

The lip spoiler I used is only 10.5" inches deep. Our cars need one about 13" inches deep. The one gave fits good. But a deeper design would fit better on the ends.

Nice add on. I'd be scared to rip it off on a driveway or speed bump

Looked at those. Concern with the curvature. May not be the same curvature as our LS.

Members online

No members online now.
Back