From the Artist Formerly Known as TommyB

Marcus

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
OK, it's time for a confession.

My name isn't Tommy.

It's Mark Darrah. It always has been.

I registered over here a couple of years ago following some ugliness between LvC and another Mark VIII site, and since I was an officer over there, I was afraid of getting banned, so I used a pseudonym. If I'd gone with some abstract name like "Booger", none of this would even be an issue, but since I used a person's name, it might look like I was trying to deceive people. Fact is, I just suck at coming up with a creative pseudonym, so I picked a random name. By the way, "Tommy's" last name was Beals. :D

Basically, I registered here strictly for the political forum, because the other site's never had any action, and I'm a junkie.

In any case, I figured it's time to come clean, because I've come to realize that I've sometimes used the anonymity to say things that I probably wouldn't say to people I know. For example, I've met Bryan at at least one Mark VIII meet. I really didn't sit down and talk to him much, but he seemed like a decent guy in person. I figure he has a right to know who I am, since I kind of have an advantage over him by using a false name. So Bryan, I apologize. You have every right to be pissed off at me.

That doesn't mean I won't keep hounding you on your Obama obsession, and I still think you're a nutty right-winger :p

I've discussed this with Joey, and he has kindly agreed to change my user name to something closer to my actual name. To the rest of you, I don't think I know any of you personally, but I still want to apologize for you having to adjust to the new name. Like I said, I never meant to deceive anyone, I just wanted to be anonymous. That is no longer the case.

Basically, I registered here strictly for the political forum, because the other site's never had any action, and I'm a junkie.

Seems to be pretty action packed over there at the moment! That is, until all the threads get locked! Lol.

I always thought "TommyB" was a reference to the Chris Farley movie; Tommy Boy.

Gotta say, for a car forum, the political section here is real active! I guess I missed the whole, "ugliness between LvC and another Mark VIII site."

LMAO! Please don't tell me Phil is actually Trixie?

:lol:

:headbang:

:bowrofl:

:slap:

The truth shall set you free!

Btw, Obama is dead in the water. In a day or two, the person whose Birth Certificate was used to create the forged Obama certificate will be revealed.

I'm hoping tommorrow the cat gets let out of the bag. Obama's birthday is Aug 4th. Does anyone see the irony in that?

Sorry to hi-jack your coming out party here Mark but this Obama guy is a serious headcase.

Here is his new airplane chair. Don't tell the guy doesn't know what is going on. Alas, don't worry. His plane is about to crash, so to speak.:D

ObamaChair (500 x 375).jpg

Mark,

What did you do at that other site, call someone a poopie head?

In the spirit of goodwill, I am compelled to make a confession of my own. I also felt the need to vent my hidden, conservative political views anonymously. I chose LincolnvsCadillac.com as my forum because I hoped that I would remain undiscovered on a car enthusiasts web-site. But I've been informed by my staff that my true, hidden agenda will soon be revealed by a political "hit squad" to most major media outlets in the coming days. I apologize to all for my deception and ask for your forgiveness. Joey, can you please change my user name to more accurately reflect my true identity? Instead of Kbob, I will now be known as bKob-ama.

In the spirit of goodwill, I am compelled to make a confession of my own. I also felt the need to vent my hidden, conservative political views anonymously. I chose LincolnvsCadillac.com as my forum because I hoped that I would remain undiscovered on a car enthusiasts web-site. But I've been informed by my staff that my true, hidden agenda will soon be revealed by a political "hit squad" to most major media outlets in the coming days. I apologize to all for my deception and ask for your forgiveness. Joey, can you please change my user name to more accurately reflect my true identity? Instead of Kbob, I will now be known as bKob-ama.
Smart ass. :p

LMAO! Btw, Obama is dead in the water. In a day or two, the person whose Birth Certificate was used to create the forged Obama certificate will be revealed.

I'm hoping tommorrow the cat gets let out of the bag. Obama's birthday is Aug 4th. Does anyone see the irony in that?

Nothing will come of this "mystery person".

Members online

No members online now.
Back