Free mods?

Look up the thread started by manoli. I think he has everything listed in there

Throttle body coolant bypass, muffler or resonator delete, port your throttle body, weld your spider gears... That should be enough to get you started.

1. What exactly would that do for you? Maybe let the air be cooler only if the coolant is extreemly hot I suppose.
  2. How would i go about doing that, just file it and then polish it? How far can you go before the walls are to thin?

1. What exactly would that do for you? Maybe let the air be cooler only if the coolant is extreemly hot I suppose.
  2. How would i go about doing that, just file it and then polish it? How far can you go before the walls are to thin?

1. Basically
2. I used a dremel, unshrouded the opening a bit, matched it to the gasket and plenum adapter that Gen2's have. I didnt get to aggressive with it, was more of a gasket match and polish.

1. Basically

Can we bypass it!!?? Dude when I first saw that when I got my car I thought.. that sucks !! making the intake hotter?? crap! But I thought if we bypass it the computer may throw some codes or something. Does the computer corrects the air/fuel mixture once the intake air is cooler??
Also, does 2.Gen V6s have a bigger throttle body?

Well, I came to this thread searching for a lightweight spare donut to replace for my heavier 17" full size one. Does anybody know how I can find one??

already got that done....did that the first week i got it lol

Then you are going to start paying for mods.

Though the headlight mod ain't really free. Gotta pay for electricity to use the oven.

Can we bypass it!!?? Dude when I first saw that when I got my car I thought.. that sucks !! making the intake hotter?? crap! But I thought if we bypass it the computer may throw some codes or something. Does the computer corrects the air/fuel mixture once the intake air is cooler??
Also, does 2.Gen V6s have a bigger throttle body?

Well, I came to this thread searching for a lightweight spare donut to replace for my heavier 17" full size one. Does anybody know how I can find one??

A lightweight spare? That will save a whopping couple pounds on a heavy car. Better yet just eat vegetables instead of McDonald's and take the change and garbage out from the car.

Members online

No members online now.
Back