FREE Internet Spell Checker

gcwimmer

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Free Internet spell check for those that don’t use MS Word to compose and paste into thread.

Works well on this site.

http://www.iespell.com/

No help for: break/brake-rim/wheel-sun roof/moon roof-grill/grille-strut/coil over.

i cee tat u r prat fo teh pubic skool sesthem 2.

ho ya takin 2

an wat ta mater wit ma spillen

wHATS RONG WIT PPL SPELING THINGS DIFRENT THATS WUT MAKE FORUMS LIK THIS FUN TO REED

Yo Wut Teh Hellz!!11!! Ur The Biggst Bunch Of Bithcz Eva U Thnk Ur Madddddd Funny Pickin On How I Type Shts Tite Yo Rimz Nawz Hott WTF BUNCH OF HATERZ THIS HOW WE TYPE IN THE HOOOD MADD GANGSTAA ROLLIN

did the computer just auto-un caps me on half that post? can't even mock ghetto slang typing without my computer being revolted at it...

poor GC.....just can't get a break with his "search button" suggestions and now spell checker.

Do you actually type in Word and spell check before you post??

All you do with ieSpell is right click when you are finished and select check spelling.

I use it to proof read my posts often.

Apparently from what I gather in another thread I was recently part of it does not work:rolleyes: .

poor GC.....just can't get a break with his "search button" suggestions and now spell checker.

Do you actually type in Word and spell check before you post??

When I suggest using the search button I normally have given some information and using the search button would give more in depth explanation or others opinion and suggestions previously posted.

I recognize that I do not have the best spelling or typing skills, I use spell check when I'm done composing.

Thanks for asking.

When I suggest using the search button I normally have given some information and using the search button would give more in depth explanation or others opinion and suggestions previously posted.

I recognize that I do not have the best spelling or typing skills, I use spell check when I'm done composing.

Thanks for asking.

Who cares? Its not a resume, just tell them to go to hell.

Good spelling and punctuation can make you appear smarter, make a post easier to understand, and possibly get you more answers to your question. How many people here respond to the "Gansta" typing in a serious manner? I know I don't. See how pretty my post looks?:D ;) :cool:

EXACTLY!!

This is not some corner store front. This is the general public. Not everyone has the E-Thug mentality and understands what the hell people are trying to say. I really look past bad punctuation and misspelling.

Members online

No members online now.
Back