Free 98 Lincoln mark viii

Megaboink

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Today I was given a free 98 mark viii, even though I have one.
Wil take anything I need to replace anything on my own car that need replacement .
It was an old man that I help him with the car on anything he needed.
He had a stroke wife don't want him to drive anymore so she wife, decided to give too the person that supported him whe he needed help that s me.
Is in decent condition needs a cleaning a belt, head lights need replacement,
Rims are ok, missing center caps. A long scratch on the passenger side,
Needs cosmetic work. Still don't know what to do with it is black on black, leather seats are in great condition . Getting it Tuesday.
Any recommendation for you guys?

Very nice ... kindness does come back .. not when you want it but when you least expect it.

Way to go.

What I would do with it is turn it back to a nice car. Show the appreciation for the kid gesture. You never know you may have been given a better gift than you think. Put his spirit back into the car.

Thx' all! i forgot to mention it has 75,000 miles, when i get it will post some pics.
my own (8 black on black also have 76.000 miles on it. but mine is in better condition.
anyway will post the pics when i get it. it deserves to be restore since is not in that bad of condition. c u guys soon with the pics.

Thx' all! i forgot to mention it has 75,000 miles, when i get it will post some pics.
my own (8 black on black also have 76.000 miles on it. but mine is in better condition.
anyway will post the pics when i get it. it deserves to be restore since is not in that bad of condition. c u guys soon with the pics.

OMG!!! :eek:Forget about parting it out. I'd restore the hell out of it. WOW! That would be a dream for most of us on this page. A 75,000 Mark VIII as a gift? DAMN!

I Got the free mark!,

Finally got it! Is the garage will clean it tomorrow and take pics to show!
;)

Members online

Back