Freakin' 2000 Cupholders...

AngelEyesAdrift

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
i don't drink starbucks d@mnit.. i hate coffee actually but thats about the only thing that fits in the drivers seat cupholder of my 2000 LS... just wondering if any fellow LvC members get as frustrated as me when you've got to set down your soda and have to debate whether or not to "twist your 20oz" at the risk of breaking the d@mn thing off...

haha has anyone modded this?

yep. you have to search for a 01-02 center console. Those came with molded cup holders. I've been on the lookout for months, but cannot locate one. Best bet is a junkyard

If you ever wanted to see a cup holder design where you wanted to slap the engineer.. Look at the Mark VII's cup holders... They were designed to swivel with bumps but what they did was spill your drink as they swiveled.

Sometimes you wander where do they come up with these ideas and then do they even try them out to see if they would work.

If you ever wanted to see a cup holder design where you wanted to slap the engineer.. Look at the Mark VII's cup holders... They were designed to swivel with bumps but what they did was spill your drink as they swiveled.

Sometimes you wander where do they come up with these ideas and then do they even try them out to see if they would work.

haha no way.. does anyone in the forum have a pic i can see this in.. sounds kinda ridiculous

Go to www.lkqonline.com and try and locate a 01-02 console. They normally have some great prices on used stuff. Also, they are located everywhere.

Yes i get very pissed off, sometimes i feel like breaking it lol ..

I need to replace mine.

I need this exact one

eb40c570.jpg

^^ A members car photo, took it from his thread

I got mine (the one above) from lkqonline through their ebay auctions. I searched for LS Consol, and saved the search for a couple weeks (okay almsot two months) I would receive e-mails when they were listed on ebay, until the right color and price came along then..... I put it in the car and ebay'd the original ....

Members online

No members online now.
Back