Four Gen 2's at the Pick-A-Part

Steering wheel (no air bag) $40
The driver side controls. $25
The door handle plastic. $5
(I will have to look and see if the tabs are still in tact.
ok, let me know the condition of the wheel, It looks ok from here but no tears or anything right? not permanently dirty? Thanks

How about the wood trim around the radio I need one that's not to chipped up and not the glossy finish.

How much for:

Drivers side tweeter (upper) speaker grill, color does not matter but needs to not be bent.
Drivers side power door lock button.
Passenger side upper seat (for the foam) if they will allow just half of it to be sold.

????

what up gman..... hey those motors are junk right? lol u at work?

Ill pass on the door Handel but how much for a tan interior air bag with the Lincoln star insert and
Maybe a tan vent cover the one buy the passenger knee

I am back at the junk yard today. Most of the items are still on the cars.

Someone asked about valve covers, they are $37 ea.

Airbags are $50.

GMAN, I am looking for the P/S window and lock switch rocker covers, the chrome trim with black top plate and or the whole switch panel for with the 2 switches attached, gray panel. And how much would it be for the black LSC side 3 pc side door moldings (both sides) and the black LSC grille if it aint broken or crap?

Let me know, thanks Bill

GMAN, I am looking for the P/S window and lock switch rocker covers, the chrome trim with black top plate and or the whole switch panel for with the 2 switches attached, gray panel. And how much would it be for the black LSC side 3 pc side door moldings (both sides) and the black LSC grille if it aint broken or crap?

Let me know, thanks Bill

Bill,

If you just need the covers, I have bag full of those.

The moldings LSC $75 shipped.

So... were you able to get the LSC molding for me? If so, PM me the price.

I'm in the market for a fully working 98 driver seat track

How much and will/do they work. My foward and backward doesn't work.

Members online

No members online now.
Back