Found a Mark

Nitvid

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 97 base and went to get a quote on duals and found this Mark. The owners dad used to drive it, loved it but recently drove through some water and the engine got a drink. Engine is shot and when I asked about price on selling I got the dreaded "make an offer" I have no clue to its value, thought you guys would be better suited to tell me its worth. unless one of you guys are interested, i'd be happy to turn you on to it.
IMAG0832.jpg

IMAG0828.jpg

IMAG0829.jpg

IMAG0830.jpg

IMAG0831.jpg

IMAG0833.jpg

I'd say its worth $500 to $700 depending on things like condition of tires etc. etc. It looks to be in kinda rough shape. I might be interested in saving it, but I would need to see more pics of it. Is this near the St. Louis metro area?

Does the can of cat food come with it

Yes, metro St Louis, Belleville il, to be exact. the current owner used to have a new car lot in Freeburg il years ago and sold out. I used to see this exact same car at the bar all the time and envied it, even once I got my 97. And if the car goes to a good home, I'll buy ya a can of cat food lol

Do you know any other details about the car? Coils or air, miles, known issues. Definitely don't let the car get sent to the crusher. I am interested in it. I won't be able to do anything until after the 1st week in July, as I am finally going to Seattle to take my son another Mark VIII and bring his home. Any info you could get I would appreciate. Thanks.

Members online

Back