For Sale Forward SRB spacers 93 - 98 mark viii

Spree

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Only two sets left, don't know that I will be making any more...pm me an offer shipped! Or trade for gen1 interior parts in black.
One pc....made out of solid bar.
Pictured is what you will be getting....no paypal....cash or postal MO only.

Mazak SRB (3).jpg

Only two sets left, don't know that I will be making any more...pm me an offer shipped! Or trade for gen1 interior parts in black.
One pc....made out of solid bar.
Pictured is what you will be getting....no paypal....cash or postal MO only.

im not trying to sound dumb but what are these? im guessing srb spacers is strut rod bushing spacers

They are the sleeves that go inside the SRB (forward part on the k-member) fords suck, and replacement sleeves don’t exist.

I am still getting request for these spacers. I don't plan on making anymore right at the moment.
If you need some you may want to try...98lincmk7lsc...I believe he has his lathe up and going now.

I would be willing to attempt them, but that's a lot of SS for my little lathe to cut through.

What size rod did you start out with Spree?

I used 1.5" solid bar, not stainless, then just painted them to keep them from rusting. If you or anyone else want to try making some. These were my dimensions.

Strut Rod Bushing Spacer Specs (1).jpg

Well, I've finally got it all figured out.

I made a set of these recently from 304 stainless steel, and have enough stock on hand currently to make a couple more sets. Due to small size of my lathe, it was wiser for me to make them in the same way that DLF used to, by making the sleeve portion separate and then welding a washer to the ends. You can see from the pictures that the washers are fully TIG welded to the sleeves.

I'll be selling them for $135 shipped.

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Nice Job!...look good...I'm glad you started making these!

They took me awhile out of solid bar and I haven't had the time to make any more.

Members online

Back