forsale 98 lincoln mark viii seats,console,door panels,motor and transmission

STANKNLINCOLN

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Everything is in great shape.The motor and transmission are out of a 93 mark viii with 80k miles.I'm gonna be off the first part of this week and can ship as soon as i recieve payment.I would only like to use paypal,because it seems to be the safe way to go.

2-complete door panels
125.00 shipped o.b.o

2-complete power seats
300.00 shipped o.b.o

1-complete center console
100.00 shipped o.b.o

1-complete pullout 4.6 dohc teksid motor and transmission
900.00 shipping negotiable

PA110240.jpg

PA110241.jpg

PA110242.jpg

I need those door panels but don't have the money right now. :( AND that center counsel.

I kno gen in gen interiors are a biotch but that center console looks like it would pop right in. What do you think? maybe do a side by side in ur gen 1 just to clarify. If it would.... its mine:D

Just to clarify I bought the door panels and console and side seat skirts and few other things yesterday off this guy. I told him to update the post to let everyone know they sold.. looks like he didn't..

He also said he was shipping it all yesterday as it was early in the day when i paid him.

Well I have yet to recieve my tracking numbers or an email..kinda weird he emailed me right away about 20 times for every question I had on the items before I bought them, now never came back to give my tracking numbers nor never loggeg back on at all yesterday to email answer my 2 emails asking for the numbers..

Paid with paypal so lets hope hes not another one of THOSE guys!

I just dont understand why he could not atleast give me an update as he said he was off to ship and would be back to give my tracking numbers..
and this was around 3 his time in CA..

He looks to be young in the picture of him in one of his posts... Lets hope he did not take my money and party it up and run..

Just to clarify I bought the door panels and console and side seat skirts and few other things yesterday off this guy. I told him to update the post to let everyone know they sold.. looks like he didn't..

He also said he was shipping it all yesterday as it was early in the day when i paid him.

Well I have yet to recieve my tracking numbers or an email..kinda weird he emailed me right away about 20 times for every question I had on the items before I bought them, now never came back to give my tracking numbers nor never loggeg back on at all yesterday to email answer my 2 emails asking for the numbers..

Paid with paypal so lets hope hes not another one of THOSE guys!

I just dont understand why he could not atleast give me an update as he said he was off to ship and would be back to give my tracking numbers..
and this was around 3 his time in CA..

He looks to be young in the picture of him in one of his posts... Lets hope he did not take my money and party it up and run..

Calm down.I went to a shipping company and got them boxed up.They gave me a quote of 300+ for shipping.I talked to a buddy that is going to ship them from his work.I had my little boys karate and gym lastnite.We ate and went to bed late.Slandering me on a message board is not cool.

Well when to tell me they are shipping yesterday and you will send tracking I expect to hear back from you.. If they did not ship you should always keep your buyer updated so he knows what is going on.. Im sure you had a minute to do so before you laid your head to the pillow for the night..
You are new here just like me but im the one forking over the cash so I will be wondering about stuff like this untill they are here.. Im a very reasonable guy but again you have to fill people in not leave them hanging wondering.. Please send the tracking details today then. Thank You!

This isn't a store ... when purchasing you can't expect everything to happen right now. We have a great membership on this forum ... I'm sure you'll get your information shortly if not then you have an issue to deal with.

So let's not jump the gun here. Looks like STANKIN is trying to get things shipped promptly ...

This isn't a store ... when purchasing you can't expect everything to happen right now. We have a great membership on this forum ... I'm sure you'll get your information shortly if not then you have an issue to deal with.

So let's not jump the gun here. Looks like STANKIN is trying to get things shipped promptly ...

That i did.I shipped them out this morning.I have bought and sold alot of camaro parts in the last 10 years and never had any issues.Sometimes it might take a day or two longer.People have families that come first.You would'nt believe the emails i got from this guy.I will never do buisines with him again.Thank yall for not getting the rope.lol

ummmm I really hope you are not talking about me....because if so then wow.....the email I sent you in and said was the same email I posted here... nothing to do with me... if anything lets talk.. I posted my message and it said what it said.... nothing bad, was just letting people know I bought the parts,,, now if you really want to go there then lets go... my question was legit,, then you replied to say sorry I got quoted to much so I have not shipped yet.. ok whats that got to do with me???
anyhow my latest email from this guy was that 2 door panels cost him $200 plus to ship.... well I then ask why and he said because he sent fed-ex 2 day.....ummmm thats why right there..... thats double the cost....he emailed me and said it cost him $20 for boxes then like $130 to ship... ummmm if you sent fed-ex 2 day then of course it cost that much... I never asked for you to do that so thats your stupidity not mine???? It should have cost $25 for the bigger box, then $18-$20 for the second.. There should never have been a third???

no disrespect,, but when he answers emaillls with in seconds then falls off what am i to think.. im not being rude im looking out for you all..i came here because my bud is a long time member here and told me it was cool.. he said exactally if you cant take sarscasam them dont go.. but the thing is i been reading stuff here for years and i like the people here so i finally joined... alot say people are rude but you know what i keep track, these people here have alot of knoladge,, maybe some wise remarks but you know what, it is a free country.. my father has bought from the jamie guy and the thomas guy here.. not to say names but hes sastified...,, i dont know last names so flame away but im satisfied... im not basing anyone but a reply to 20 emails all with in minutes is rare then once i pay...... nothing?? i was just worried and only posted this post to let people know so they are not out buying the parts i already bought... thought this is what people wanted to know around here.. again not bashing just letting people know.. i was on a mustang forum once and bought a supercharger,, well little did i know he was selling it twice.. lost $1,800 so yea im worried now when sending money, sorry!

and also his last email said shipping was 136 so he only made $14 bucks and it was noth worth him dealing with me??? umm ok,, hes selling parts, and i ask for a price and he gives me one.. so he then goes and shipped fedex-2 day mail and pays 2x the actual cost then blames me for making no money?? yea,, thats you, not me.. i could have shipped that stuff for $60 tops.. you paid $136?? how is that my fault!

....Long story short....
The issue resolved.

I shipped them out this morning

Stankin' more than fulfilled his obligation.
Let's not belabor this.

Well I Got The Parts And I Must Say Im So Not Happy, First Let Me Start Off By Saying I Askmed Specific Questions About Each Part I Bought From This Guy..

Asked If Any Tabs Were Broke On On Back Of Door Panels..he Said No...well That Was A Lie..driver Side Had Broken Tabs And They Are Not In The Box..well If Thats What You Wanted To Call It, I Will Get To That Later..

Second Question Was Is There Any Little Red Tabs Broke Off The Door Panel Light Lenses...he Said No...that Was A Lie..one Is Missing 2 Of The 4 Tabs!

Third Question Was For The Wood Radio Trim Piece, I Asked If There Were Any Chips In It,, He Said No...that Was A Lie..there Are 2 Huge Ones Not To Mention About 4-5 Scratches And Scuffs...

4th Question Was Is There Any Cracks Or Broken Tabs In The Driver Side Seat Switch Shield..he Said No...another Lie,, There Is 2 Cracks That Go All The Way Threw Up Toards The Front Of It Where The Screw Hole Is...

Sent Me A Leather Shifter As Part Of The Deal,, There Is A Big Goudge In The Leater, And Chrome Button Missing.. Its Junk!

Sent Me A Shifter Selector As Part Of The Deal..2 Tabs That Hold It In Place Are Broke... More Junk!

The Passenger Side Door Panel Has 6 Little Slices In One Area..junk To Me As It Would Look Like Crap...

And Last But Not Least Was The Packing..omg I Have Never In My Life Seen A Worse Pack Job Then This.. Each Door Panel Just Had A Sheet Of Cardboard Wraped Around It And Taped Off... No Padding What So Ever.. The Ends Of Both Boxes Were Wide Open With The Panels Falling Right Out..

The Console Was Thrown In A Box With No Packing Or Nothing,, And The Box Was 3 Times To Big And All The Small Stuff Was Just Thrown In There With No Packing Also,, All This Stuff Was Just Loose Flying Around In The Box Scuffing Each Other Up.. Totally Un Real!!

So All In All Im Sure You All Know These Were Legit Questions To Be Asked On These Parts As Thats What Happens To Them So Thats Why I Asked..

Everything Thats Wrong With This Stuff Is Exactally What Is Wrong With The Stuff I Got Now And The Whole Reason I Bought His Stuff And Asked All These Questions Before I Bought Them..

So Now I Got $175 In Junk Parts..well Console Was The Only Thing That Was A Described But Is Is Missing A Cup Holder Arm So It Still Dont Make It Worth My Money.. I Did Know About That Before Hand Though..

I Asked This Kid To Wrap Each Door Panel With Some Good Padding Before Boxed.. He Said Ok... To Just Take A Sheet Of Cardboard And Wrap It Around A Bare Door Panel And Tape It Off Just Blows My Mind!

All In All This Was A Totally Bad Buy From Start To Finish So If This Were The Good Old Auction Site He Would Have Some Bad Feedbacks Comming His Way.. I Am A Very Reasonable Guy But This Packing And His Very Poor And Off Descriptions Was Totally Un Called For AS THIS STUFF IS NO BETTER IF NOT WORSE THEN WHAT I HAD AND ITS FUNNY BECAUSE THEY LOOKED FINE IN THE PICTURES BUT I KNOW BETTER SO I ASKED ALL QUESTIONS BEFORE HAND SO THERE WERE NO SURPRISES BUT I STILL GOT JUNK.. GO FIGURE!

Yawn................

We at LVC strive for COMPLETE customer dis-satisfaction.

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Hey you got a problem with the packing call the shipping company that packed it "IN THE BACK ROOM".I took close up pictures of everything.Pictures dont lie.You even complained about the"free"parts i sent you.You got a great deal and i lost and only actually made about five dollars after paypal charged me their fee.Lets see 35.00 for packaging plus 124 for shipping 5 dollar paypal and the gas running all around town doing this.You also got your parts the next day.You want to complain about that too?You bought used not new jerk.I sold him go"GOOD"used parts.I could go on,but you not worth my time.

I WOULD LET THIS BE A LESSON TO EVERYONE THAT READS THIS TO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS TOOL.

Hey you got a problem with the packing call the shipping company that packed it "IN THE BACK ROOM".I took close up pictures of everything.Pictures dont lie.You even complained about the"free"parts i sent you.You got a great deal and i lost and only actually made about five dollars after paypal charged me their fee.Lets see 35.00 for packaging plus 124 for shipping 5 dollar paypal and the gas running all around town doing this.You also got your parts the next day.You want to complain about that too?You bought used not new jerk.I sold him go"GOOD"used parts.I could go on,but you not worth my time.

I WOULD LET THIS BE A LESSON TO EVERYONE THAT READS THIS TO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS TOOL.

SHIPPING COMPANY?? THIS LOOKS LIKE IT WAS PACKED IN AN ALLEY BUY A DRUNK BUMB.. AND NO YOU DID NOT TAKE CLOSE UP PICTURES OF EVERYTHING.. TOMORROW WHEN I WAKE UP I MY FRIEND WILL SEND YOU SOME CLOSE UPS..YOUR PICTURES WERE JUST PICTURES..MOST PARTS ARE DAMAGED ON THE BACK SIDE OF THEM,, LIKE TABS YA NO.. YOU NEVER SENT NO BACK SIDE PICTURES OF NOTHING.. THIS IS WHY I ASKED YOU THE QUESTIONS I DID BECAUSE I COULD NOT SEE FROM THE LACK OF PICTURES..

AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN I GOT FREE PARTS.. I GOT NOTHING FREE... I GAVE YOU AN OFFER OF $150 AND YOU SAID YOU WOULD THROW IN THE WOOD TRIM AND SHIFT KNOB AND THE SHIFT INDICATOR FOR $175 SO I AGREED.. THAT MEANS I BOUGHT THEM MY FRIEND! NOT FREE! AND ALL THIS STUFF DID NOT GET BROKE IN THE BACK ROOM,, YOU JUST ASSUMED THEY WERE OK WHEN I WAS ASKING THESE VERY DETAILED QUESTIONS SO TOLD ME WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR..

SO I WOULD LET THIS BE A LESSON TO EVERYONE THAT READS THIS TO NOT BUY FROM THIS TOOL UNLESS YOU DO HAVE 100 CLOSE UPS SO YOU CAN SEE YOURSELF SINCE HE CANT TELL THE DIFFERENCE FROM GOOD TO BAD!

Members online

No members online now.
Back