FOR SALE: Wife (pics inside)

Smitty_2000LS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
1 Owner
High Miles
Rough Exterior
Old Leather Interior
Navigation included (cause she always knows how to drive you crazy)

Aftermarket:
High lights
Custom built front end
Rear-end needs alignment

Reason for selling: SEE BELOW

ONLY REASON I NEED

busted1.jpg

Nah, to be completely honest, i have no idea what happened to this LS

I was driving home and passed it sitting on the lot of the local garage. Stopped and asked if it was for sale, said yeah... $1000 bucks. The interior and everything from the back doors back doesn't seem to be in bad shape. Possibly thought about buying it for a few parts for myself then parting out everything else, before sending to junkyard or whatever.

So i guess the big questiong is....ANY INTEREST IN PARTS???

I need a passanger side AC vent if it is brown. I also need the A pillar covers (light brownish) and there is a weatherstrip in the rear that I need.

i would have had interest in some parts but i just picked them up from someone else on here

lmao! nice

honestly, i can't see you making back the $1k... or at least it being worth your time dealing with shipping and such...

I'm SERIOUSLY interested in the wheels! if not bent. Please let me know if you get it! And also the Navigation system bezel and ash tray!

+1

Nicely done smitty.lol. That would suck if it was really yours

TYVM good sir...

To those who were interested in parts, i stopped by cause i hadn't seen the car the last 2 days, said that some kid stopped with his dad who was a mechanic, and they bought it for a father / son project. Although im pretty sure that the frame was bent, not for sure. SO, if that father / son is on here, Good luck with your future repairs...you are gonna need it. :)

Ahh, that will buff out.

Little rain-x on the windshield and it will be like new. :shifty:

Coming soon to a buy here pay here lot near you.

Yeah there is definitely frame damage on that vehicle.

I would not even bother with repairing it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back