For Sale For sale white 96 LSC Mark VIII $1600

chargerxr

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I've had this car since Feb. or March. I've driven it a couple thousand miles. It's on lowered coils with totiko blue shocks. I put new strut rod bushings and sway bar links in it when I got it. 3.73 trac loc differential with correct gear in trans so speedometer is correct. Also aligned it. Charged the ac which is still working great. Great running and driving car. 186,000 miles but doesn't appear to burn any oil. Sunroof works, power antenna works. Has some cosmetic issues as you can see in pics. I was told a tree fell on it and broke the back glass. Has a new rear window, but they should have done a little more body work before they installed it. Has a dent in the passenger front door. Both front door handles are broken but still work. I have a pair of pearl white door handles for it, just haven't installed them. Gray interior. Aftermarket stereo. Not a perfect car, but a great driving car for the money. The lsc headlights in the pics WILL NOT go with the car, but I will put the new looking headlights out of the chameleon car in it with aftermarket HID's for the new owner. Car is located in Blue Springs Missouri about 15 miles east of Kansas City, Missouri. Clean clear title.

white 96 lsc 002a.jpg

white 96 lsc 003a.jpg

white 96 lsc 004a.jpg

white 96 lsc 005a.jpg

white 96 lsc 006a.jpg

white 96 lsc 008a.jpg

white 96 lsc 009a.jpg

white 96 lsc 010a.jpg

Interested in selling the good drivers door handle ? I have the same car but with a black interior .

If I end up parting this car I will sell it. I really don't want to part it out, but it's not going to be much longer until I make a decision one way or another.

Members online

No members online now.
Back