FOR SALE: Full catback exhaust (LMS mufflers, X-pipe, 2.5")

seanklsc

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have for sale a full one-piece welded catback exhaust. X-pipe, 2.5" pipe, and two LMS Xpansion II Mufflers/tips. I had these on my car for two years then got bored and decided to go with a different setup. These are LOUD.

The mufflers themselves are stainless and can be shined up. No dents/scratches/scrapes.

First $150 takes it, just get it out of my backyard. Will fit to any Gen 1 (maybe Gen 2?). Pickup only in Brooklyn, NY.

Pics of them on the car:
742555_7_full.jpg

742555_6.jpg

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-Ny9z1Hav8

Same here,

:)

If you wanted, I would accept the pipes cut in strategic locations so i could weld them back together.........

Lemme know

I guess I could ship it if someone wants. I'll need to cut it up into manageable pieces. Shipping would be additional, but I don't know how much yet. I'll figure it out.

96hotrodlincoln has first dibs. PM me for my paypal info and your zipcode. I'll give you a day and then I'll ask 94m5.

Find out what the shipping to 63125 will be and let me know, I might just take the X-pipe and the mufflers, say to hell with the rest. Don't know that it would be worth it to have someone weld all the pipe back together.

By the way, is it the LMS double X-pipe??

It says $35 for UPS ground for a 50lb package. I think that should be fine without the pipe.

The X-pipe is a single X, its not stainless like the mufflers.

Let me think about it for a day!

I don't really need all the pipe and honestly don't need the x-pipe, tell me what you want for the mufflers. I know that's the expensive part and the rest is really no good without them, figured I'd just ask for S's and G's.

Is this the x-pipe back or from the front cats back? I may be interested, and I'm local.

Is this the x-pipe back or from the front cats back? I may be interested, and I'm local.

No cats, just X. What do you want my old cats for? Get yourself some high flows. 96 better make up his mind, 94m5 still has dibs if interested.

I meant, does the pipe go up to the cats or does it stop at the x pipe.

It was cut before the X so there is a little bit of stock pipe still attached. Is that what you're asking?

Yea, it's harder to pickup if it was cut one piece almost the length of the car.

I think that Battery should have it based on Location...... I had somethings come up financially last night and won't be able to get you any cash till next weekend.

So if Battery wants it it's his. If not, next Saturday.

Thanks Sean

Mike

Sean, you have a pm. Thanks Mike for letting me ahead of you.

I got it home, I'll upload the pic of it on top of the xterra later, looks like rocket boosters.

Members online

Back