for sale: 98 Mark VIII LSC Black on Black

BAD97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
the time has come. i have made my decision to start a lawn care business so im selling my 98 lsc. 106k miles on it, everything works on it, short and sweet. paint is awesome, interior is awesome, runs awesome, 18 inch wheels, new tires, new custom dual exhaust 2 1/2 inch and its loud so if you dont like loud exhaust you will have to do something about it! it has a kenwood stereo in it and is sirius satellite ready, i can put the stock unit back in and remove the subs in the trunk and put a 10 stack back in it if thats what you want, if you want the kenwood and subs to remain my price is the same either way. has an sct tuner program installed which i can put back to stock if you want, perfect working air ride no leaks at all. all brand new ball joints and control arms, the only thing it needs in the front is sway bar end links, i never put them in. if you need more details please ask i am not going to write up a huge post here. here are some pics. my asking price is $6,500 and im pretty firm at that price. this car is on craigslist and the auction site as well so act quick. it has moon roof too, no heated seats or phone, everything else. car is located in Tarpon Springs FL.
i will also consider partial trade for a pick up i prefer a chevy silverado 1500 95 to 98 2 wheel drive or any 90's f-150. high miles dont scare me as long as its not totally beat. i'm not looking for a beautiful truck just something fairly straight and dependable. i also prefer an automatic i dont feel like banging gears in this florida stop and go traffic. anyone interested please email me. thanks.
mark15.jpg
[/url]
mark11.jpg

mark6.jpg

mark5.jpg

mark3.jpg

new price, 5 grand cash you can have this car. it has to be sold, i have to move before jan 1st. the house we rent is being foreclosed. everything in the first post is the same, except the sct tuner has been removed and put back to stock. also, the front end just got rebuilt again last week with all trw parts. the previous no name parts are in the trash. its freshly aligned and i also did the brakes with ceramic's. this car must be sold asap, $5,000 is a steal and makes me sick to even think it but it has to be done. email me if interested.

i'll consider dropping even more off if i keep the wheels, i have a set of mint snowflakes i can put on with brand new tires. get yourself a christmas present for your driveway!!!

Members online

Back