For Sale: 2004 Lincoln LS V8

LS Chazzy J

LVC Member
Reaction score
You guys have been great for the small amount of time I've owned this car. However, life is great at throwing you curveballs. I've had a recent one thrown and I'm now having to move across the country. The Lincoln is the 3rd, and most recent addition to my fleet. Therefore, it's the first to go. I don't know if there's any of you out there looking for a good car. I got the car for a steal, and it truely is in impecable condition. If you saw my other cars you'd know that I take ridiculously good car of my cars.

The car has been great. It's never given me any issues and never failed me in anyway. It has 67,300 miles on it. It has the power sunroof, I believe everything else is standard.

I'm asking $9,900 for it, that's what I have left on the loan. From what I can gather these are going for about $11,000 - $13,000. So I think $9,900 is more than fair. If there's anyone on here that would like to upgrade their gen 1 to a gen 2, or is looking for a reliable gen 2 with no problems. Let me know.

The carpets are a little dirty in the pics, they've since had a shampoo cleaning and look great now. The whole car is in excellent condition.

For all the pictures look here:
http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n161/na360rt/04 Lincoln LS/

P8090098.jpg

P8090088.jpg

P8090075.jpg

P8090095.jpg

P8090080.jpg

Nice car, I am not sure that price is justified, maybe be just a smidge too steep per options and trim of the car.

I would say work from 9 flat. IMO

ill give you 5k! lol hmmm since selling my 04 i have been looking for another gen 2 ls but im looking for a good price on a burgundy or dark blue ls...if it was one of those colors id be all over it

Members online

Back