For Sale: 2000 LSE sides, rear and spoiler

JVIP

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
ALL SOLD: 2000 LSE sides, rear and spoiler

Thanks to Marcredd and HDDAVE for smooth transactions,,,,,,

Ill send you guys the tracking numbers as soon as it ships...

I am 1st in line on the rear lower valence if it is in good shape with no cracks.

I will be simply waiting on the pics. Will they be up by 9pm(eastern standard time) tomorrow? Just so I know when to check.

I will be simply waiting on the pics. Will they be up by 9pm(eastern standard time) tomorrow? Just so I know when to check.

wont be up till after 5 est, after I pick them up im heading to work..

Pm responded to. I am still interested at that number you gave.

Sorry about that Jvip pm me again, didnt realize it was full, marcredd if your not intrested im next in line lol.

Dennis IIRC the gen 1 and gen 2 side skirts are not interchangeable. I believe the gen 2 skirts are shorter than the gen 1s.

JVIP,

I can't do the spoiler for that number right now. I appreciate it though, maybe I can grab one in the future. If anyone else is interested let them know.

Sorry about that Jvip pm me again, didnt realize it was full, marcredd if your not intrested im next in line lol.

Oh I am interested and JVIP knows it is basically a done deal as soon as I see the remainder of the pics and get his Paypal address. Have already seen one pic this morning. :)

Oh I am interested and JVIP knows it is basically a done deal as soon as I see the remainder of the pics and get his Paypal address. Have already seen one pic this morning. :)

True that.... Stupid mondays always a horse :q:q:q:q show. When the bosses are away the douches play..

Im happy for you bro congrats on your purchase :)

Well now that you have one keep a look out for me ive been on the hunt for this for a while.

Anybody else know of any rear valances pm me.

Honestly Manoli, I started doing that again today because I know how much you want one as well. I would love to find one with front end damage and be able to scoop the rear valence for next to nothing for you.

It is a wrap. Money sent. :)

Thanks for your help Jvip!! Truly appreciated. Like Manoli, I have been looking for one for quite some time.

Now we have to find Manoli one.

Honestly Manoli, I started doing that again today because I know how much you want one as well. I would love to find one with front end damage and be able to scoop the rear valence for next to nothing for you.

Thanks for keeping me in mind ;)

Let me know if you ever need anything as well, I live by three lkq's theres alaways an Ls rotting around these yards.

!@*#^!@*#(!^@*$(^!@#*(#!@#@!(*6 smashing head against keyboard... the ONE F'n day I dont troll this forum the parts I need go up for sale any someone scoops them up... fml.... Anywho congrats, I have been looking for the side skirts/rear valence/spoiler for awhile. Blah... the search continues!

Soop....talk to Jvip. He may have another lead on a set of side skirts. He and I just spoke 30,minutes ago via text and he spoke of some. I told him to send you a message on them. He just got off of work so he may not have had time yet. I did not forget you. ;)

Much appreciated bro! I just spoke with him and I am pretty excited to do the deal!

word.....im all about making deals and helping my fellow members out..

The spoiler I'll do $175 plus shipping

rear valance is SOLD...

sides are in limbo

Members online

No members online now.
Back