For Sale: 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC

MarkVIII93 said:
Do you have the original wheels? I want some LSC wheels! BAD!

No, I don't have the originals. I gave those away to JPorter a while ago...

Got it.

We'll have to get something in order as far as pickup. I am kinda wanting to fly in to logan, and just pick it up there. Anyway, shoot me an E-mail with what would work for you.

It may have to be mid november, but we will see.

Mike

94m5 said:
Just reserved the plane tickets. And will fly in at 12:05, you gonna be hungry?

You've come to the right city...:gr_devil:

Day late and a dollar short. Damn!

Lucky you.
It's a very nice car,when I was given the wheels I was thinking about asking him to sell it to me. (BTW the rims are still nice and shiny)
Now IF the rain would stop for awhile maybe I can get the car cleaned enough to match the rims. New England weather sux.

Vehicle officially sold and delivered. Thank you, LVC! Mike and his father were pretty damn cool cats. Very friendly and overall good people: which is hard to find in my corner of this country. I enjoyed their brief company. They were impressed with the overall condition of the car and were happy with our deal.

They are leaving for home now. Wish them a safe and happy road trip home in their new Gen-II. They've got a long way to go.

As for my evil ass, I'm pretty much retiring from the Ford, Lincoln, Mercury universe. I'm moving on to diffrent things and dedicating my 110% to pursing my career; which requires my full attention and dedication in order to succeed. That's why the Lincoln had to go, as must I. Thanks for all your replies to my questions and problems, and I hope I was of some assistance to some of you.

Farewell

:gr_devil:

take care bro, you will be missed here without a doubt, but you should just stick around here for shiznits and giggles!

Thanks Ryan.

Car performed without a hitch, and we averaged 24.8 MPG once we got out of *AHEM* Boston. :)

Thanks for taking such good care of this car. I'll have everything boxed up tomorrow to ship to ya.

Mike

evillally said:
As for my evil ass, I'm pretty much retiring from the Ford, Lincoln, Mercury universe. I'm moving on to diffrent things and dedicating my 110% to pursing my career; which requires my full attention and dedication in order to succeed. That's why the Lincoln had to go, as must I. Thanks for all your replies to my questions and problems, and I hope I was of some assistance to some of you.

Farewell

God's Speed and Good Tail winds!:waving:

evillally said:
Vehicle officially sold and delivered. Thank you, LVC! Mike and his father were pretty damn cool cats. Very friendly and overall good people: which is hard to find in my corner of this country. I enjoyed their brief company. They were impressed with the overall condition of the car and were happy with our deal.

They are leaving for home now. Wish them a safe and happy road trip home in their new Gen-II. They've got a long way to go.

Farewell

Later dude, I sure hope you don't buy a ricer!! Lol!! take care!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back