For Sale: 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC

formerknown

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
For Sale: 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC

Up for sale is my Midnight Gray 1998 LSC. 85,000 miles, 4.6L DOHC engine, 3.27 open differential. Fully loaded package with sliding roof, heated seats, JBL audio system, 4-whell disc ABS, auto-dim mirrors, and much more.

Exterior:
The exterior is in excellent shape with few dings or paint chips. There is an inch of rust behind the front passenger wheel well, which I may fix this weekend. There are two visible parking lot dings that can be expected from any car its age.

Lights:
The HID's are functional. it looks like one headlamp assembly had already been replace before I bought the vehicle because one is slightly more faded than the other. The rear neon lamp is brand new; I replace this earlier this year after the old OEM one failed. The side mirror flashers and courtesy lights are functional. The interior dome/map lights are the only lights not functional.

Wheels/ Tires:
17x9 Cobra R replica rims with Avon Tyre P245/45/17. The tires are in excellent shape and are less than 7 months old. The front end is getting re-aligned this weekend due to some sterring nibble on the highway. Brakes are new drilled KVR's.

Engine:
The usual 4,6L DOHC in good shape. All oil changed as scheduled with synthetic Mobil 1. Earlier this year, I had an oil leak due to a small piece of rot in the oil pan. This has been patched-up. One valve cover was cracked, so it was replace with a new aluminum desgin which does not match due to Ford's desire to save a nickle; so one valve cover is aluminum and the other black. The spark plugs are new, as are 4 COP packs. The coil covers are from the 2005 Ford GT that read: "Powered By Ford".

Electrical:
The battery is new, 800 cranking amps and works great. The interior lights don't work because of a fuse problem that I haven't had the chance to trace. That's the only probelm on the car that I know of.

Everything else in the car except the wheels is stock. I have removed the 3,000 stall RPM Performance torque converter and sold it to a T-Bird friend. I replaced it with the OEM converter. I do have a new 3,000 stall converter that has never been used that I will include in the sale if the price is right. I will also include a complete Cobra intake manifold, Track-locker if the price is right. Otherwise, if the price is negotiated lower, I'm parting these out individually.

I will have the title-in-hand soon. Please e-mail me at evillally@yahoo.com if you're serious. I will have more photos this weekend. Any questions can be asked in this thread.

$7,500 or best reasonable offer.

cobrar9xn.jpg

Anything been done with the transmission? I understand its a 98' but I was wondering if there was a shift kit in it.

94m5 said:
Anything been done with the transmission? I understand its a 98' but I was wondering if there was a shift kit in it.

I have not done the j-mod yet; however, I'm including all necessary meterials for the J-mod: Separator gaskets, pan gasket, filter, and insturctions for 98+ tranny from Jerry Wroblewski. All you do is drill the holes...

evillally said:
I have not done the j-mod yet; however, I'm including all necessary meterials for the J-mod: Separator gaskets, pan gasket, filter, and insturctions for 98+ tranny from Jerry Wroblewski. All you do is drill the holes...

Yea, Iv'e done a "few". ;)

I have an appointment with the bank tomorrow. Any chance of getting some good High-res pics tonight?

Sure. It's kinds dark and crumby weather-wise here, so pics will be dreary. I'll have those posted shortly...

evillally said:
Sure. It's kinds dark and crumby weather-wise here, so pics will be dreary. I'll have those posted shortly...

Thank you...

I have to run to Springfield tonight to pick up a Tux for a wedding this weekend, If I don't respond, thats why.

mike

Sorry for the sh!tty photos, my camera sucks and I haven't a steady hand. Any further photos or anything else, just holla...

markback1et.jpg

markfront6hs.jpg

markneon0jb.jpg

markseats1fw.jpg

markside1xp.jpg

mark461yp.jpg

I forgot to mention that the car just passed inspection yesterday, so it's up-to-par emissions and safety-wise. As I said above, it's getting some work done this weekend including new front rotors and pads, and an alignment. All the goddamned construction work around here took its toll on the front end, so she needs to be straightened as she tugs to the right on the highway.

As for the car, I'm going to have it detailed and cleaned. I haven't done it myself lately due to the 60 days of stright rain we've had around here (what is this, friggin Seattle?). So I'll be washing, waxing, and detailing it as soon as that sun thing comes out again.

All this car needs is some TLC and some WOT :gr_devil:

Joeychgo said:
Mike - is there condensation in the headlights?
The HID's are functional. it looks like one headlamp assembly had already been replace before I bought the vehicle because one is slightly more faded than the other.

Apparently he already took care of that problem!

94m5 said:
Give me 1 day...... I think it's sold!!!!!!

Really... Got a long way to go...

Not being contrite... Nice Color and all... But the mods need to be there to support the price..... Love Ya EvenVIII... But facts are facts

I dunno....but NADA says that car is worth 8,500 with 85,000 miles. So I have no problem with the price. I am planning on picking the cobra intake system along with it.

BTW evillally, Check your E-mail....

Members online

No members online now.
Back