For Sale 1996 LSC Black Gray

Make an offer, the car needs to go. All offers considered.
Currently there is no brake fluid in the car, Chicken thinks the cruise deactivation switch recall hasnt been done. THe IAC needs to be replaced STILL. and the AC doesn't work.
The car has been sitting for almost a year and the air is still fully inflated (of course almost everything is new OEM).

No brake fluid? How did that happen? I next plan to be in Boston the weekend of August 5th if you'll be around. Sox game, kid! I am at the moment considering a Jeep GC 5.9 Limited on the island down here. Convince me otherwise. ;)

Should I be concerned since Jamie hasn't bought this yet??

Not sure why the fluid leaked out. Sat for about 10 months:shifty: then went to start it and the pedal went to the floor. Big puddle under the front right. (started right up though)

I am about to wash it, put on the saleens and show her at the end of the driveway. There is a detour bringing tons of traffic in front of my house. Want to get as much for her as possible.

I am no longer in Boston, I am in Bellingham which is the town next to Milford where your buddy lives.

If you're trying to get as much as possible, it would prob be in your best interest to fix the leak. People aren't going to pay top dollar for a car that can't be drivin, no a/c and brake problems.

If it's just a slow leak and brakes restore to normal once you fill it up that a diff story.

Absolutely true. Can't argue with that. But if I fix the car I keep the car. Then something else goes bad since I work so much and never drive it and these cars need to be driven. No thank you, I need something newer that can sit on a tender and be a lil more reliable for someone that doesn't feel like wrenching all the time - not to mention the obsolete parts. If someone wants to pay a reasonable amount of money and then spend a day fixing it (I have an IAC, TPS) they would have a gem. I can not fix it (would take me a long time to get it running and I'd rather do something else), refuse to pay someone else to fix it.
It would cost me probably 1g to get the car fixed but all it needs is a few cheap parts. :eek: It's my mess, I'll figure it out.

Shoot me an email. I am looking to change jobs and will lose access of a company van. Are you still offering temporary storage to whoever buys the cat while they fix it enough to drive it home? I may be off island this weekend if I can get ahold of badsax (above who lives on the cape) and maybe we can come to something.

Izackary@gmail.com

I'm out! Current bid is $2,000. Anybody do any better? Only to LVC.

2k....wow..If only I had the money...

Sell me the wheels.:)

I've got a bid of $2,200.00.
And she goes to the top near the street today.

If I had the extra cash I would take her right now for that price as I am coming that way in 8 weeks with a double car trailer. The wheels and headlights are worth half that she is selling for!

I know you do not have the time for it right now and it is a shame to let it sit just such a nice car to look at and drive.

The car is not driveable since it can not hold brake fluid. I will not allow someone to just fill it up and drive away. The car must be trailered or fixed in my garage first.

My company just threw a big bonus at me; slight chance I might want to keep the car and actually pay someone to fix it, SLIGHT CHANCE. We'll see how the rest of the day goes.

Fix it.
Drive it.
If you don't like it , then sell it.

Don't give the car away, you have too much invested in it.

Thanks Ford Nut but pretty sure I want the car to go.

I wish some of you guys lived closer, i'd rather pay you guys to fix it then some guy that doesn't know the car. I have lost contact with my favorite mechanic - this guy was incredible.

Thanks Ford Nut but pretty sure I want the car to go.

I wish some of you guys lived closer, i'd rather pay you guys to fix it then some guy that doesn't know the car. I have lost contact with my favorite mechanic - this guy was incredible.

check your pm

$2k for anyone that wants it.:eek:
Gonna stop putting money into this and get a new SHO. 350hp TT AWD
All the following is included:eek:
Pros
Black LSC with Light Graphite Interior
LMS Double X Pipe With Twin Dual Exhaust
Saleen Speedstars and Stock Painted rims all with full tread.
ASHAM8
NEW OEM BAGS and Compressor/dryer
3 Piece LMS Wing (Not Painted or on car)
Spyder Extreme (Not Installed)
Rebuilt front end (ALL OEM Components)
New Brakes
Black Car Cover
BRAND NEW OEM LSC FLOOR MATS in Graphite Silver
Have an oil pan bought from Jamie (been in storage assume is still good).
96LSC

Cons
Brake Fluid Leak (Not drivable)
Idle Issue (Purrs like a kitten w/ a lil gas) Believe IAC - Have new IAC Not Installed, Also have TPS not installed.
Small Cigarette burn on pass visor (previous owner as I am nonsmoker).
Paint needs some buffing and touchup.
Small Chrome Flaking on the Pass HID headlight.
AC Not Working
Moon roof needs tweaking (Does not leak)
Engine Cover busted by previous owner.
Stock Stereo intermittent and CD Changer not working.
Call me at 617-293-4734 and bring a trailer.
I started her up yesterday and she ran for about an hour purring the whole time till I revved it up to hear the exhaust and burn out some carbon, then she roared!!! If the brakes worked I would have taken her out on the road, instead I tooled around the yard and driveway with the e-brake:shifty:

Do you still have my email address? I may see if we can work something out. I still need a car as I am borrowing one at the moment.

Lots of interest now. It's gonna go fast. All depends on who can come get it fastest. I want it gone.:(

Still for sale. $2k.
The issue seems to be the brakes and the fact that people can't just drive it away; it needs to be trailered or if your a damn good mechanic you can fix it in my garage - I just have very few tools and no jack or stands.

Just want it gone so I can (unfortunately) leave the mark scene for good for now.

The freaking deal of the century

Sold and gone.
Basically gave the car and parts away as far as I am concerned.:drunk:

IMG00487-20110727-1727.jpg

IMG00483-20110727-1545.jpg

IMG00497-20110727-1731.jpg

IMG00513-20110727-1736.jpg

I would have bought it if you were closer. Transportation halfway across the country would have been costly\pain in the arse.

It was picked up at 8pm last night just south of Boston, Ma and made it to Michigan by noon today. Believe it cost $500.00.
IMHO Deal of the Century!

Members online

Back