For sale 1995 lincoln mark 8 with cowl hood

NJ95MARK8

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Aight it's time to sell im selling my 1995 lincoln mark 8 pearlescent pearl with 138,000 miles new wires and plugs. Paint is good a few small dents from time.
Interior is in fair condition. Cd pioneer cd player 2 memphis power reference 5.25 speakers brand new. flowmaster exhaust brand new 4 months old.
the bad im having semi trouble with reverse somtimes. after driving for about 1 hr the car either goes into or does not go into reverse. I have a spare trans that needs rebuilt thats comming with the car i was gonna drop it off to geno but i decided im just gonna sell my lincoln for the time being. I made a cowl hood for it and it comes with the stock hood. The cowl hood needs finishing and painted to match car. im askin 3400 obo. im in westampton nj.

frontonmarkcowl1.jpg

markcowl2.jpg

memark8.jpg

sidecowlonmark1.jpg

Yea im glad to be back. this site is awsome everyone is great and you can fix anything with help on this site. you guys all rock.

Fix that ish man. I cant believe your gonna get out of our Lincoln Group. :frown:

ok delete this post i cant part with my lincoln. im too far in and so much to go to get her where i want. errrr ill just buy another lincoln to daily drive while i drop this off and a stack if green to geno to get :q:q:q:q done. gotta call him after i get another mark 8 to drive for a bit so he can work on my mark while i have a mark 2 drive. then when this ones done do the same to my future mark.

Yessssssssssss my brother! Glad to see you decided to stick with the darkside. :cool:

We are trying to recruit more lincolns, not get rid of em!!

I wouldnt know anything about being to far in...damn lincolns are like an addiction. LOL

You gotta admit, fast luxury cars are the way to go..that and big trucks for the winter..you should get a truck..and BEAST out your mark viii.. :nxsmile

Man, i'll help you with :q:q:q:q, you know that..i'll give you a call later i gotta see whats up with doin my dash this weekend or whenever you got time off..i've got all week, then we'll be lincoln brothers and coworkers. Sweeeet.

THANK YOU PEPP!!! THANK YOU ILL VIII, that is a nice ride, I'm sure you and ILL can get it straight, you both have mad LVC HOTTIE SKILLS!! SWEET, can't wait to see what you two throwdown!!!

Hey ILL, drop me a pm k - thanks hun.

MsM8

Up for sale agian i need money becouse i found one with a moonroof selling for 2500 come and check it out

yea i just wanna sell and start fresh with a mark 8 same color as mine but i wanted a moon roof. so now i found one im gonna try to sell the one i have to get it i wish i could have boooth it would be awsome to have both of them same color just one with a moon roof and one with out and the exact same mods to each one.

No more room in my driveway, but if you wanna sell the hood.....Lemmie know.

after reviewing the one with the moon roof im going to keep the one i have. i bought a black mark 8 im gonna use for the winter

air bags upper lower control arms left and right looked like it was in a flood underneith and the exhaust was rusted out after talking to the guy about it and taking it for a ride it rode like :q:q:q:q so i was like never mind.

NJ95MARK8 said:
after reviewing the one with the moon roof im going to keep the one i have. i bought a black mark 8 im gonna use for the winter
Good to hear that you are going to keep your Mark VIII!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back