for sale 03-06 LINCOLN LS MISC. PARTS

I need driver door switches/mirror control, rear view mirror, and rear subs... Can you give me prices for these?

I am needing the trunk amp and subs. Just bought one and the previous owner removed them for some reason.

Throttle body.

Pm'd regarding throttle body. Still have?

Edit: Oops thought my original post never made it.

Last edited:
Sorry, I bought the throttle body a while back.

Do you have a good set of drivers door and trunk weather stripping? Also how hard is it to get out without mangling it?

Thanks,

Damn I would love that original factory nav screen/6disk changer if it's still for sale? If so, Can u play mp3s DVDs and all that on it? And when u first turn on the car will it have that Lincoln THX screen pop on... And if my 06 didn't come with the THX NAV Screen will it still work and be compatible with my Ls by just putting it in the dash and hooking it up? Damn wish i saw this sooner!

I'll see if i have any of these parts left. Please realize that this thread is 2 years old so many of the parts are long gone

I'll see if i have any of these parts left. Please realize that this thread is 2 years old so many of the parts are long gone
Any chance of you still having the cone filter and ballast? The ballast as for hids right?

T-money, I know this thread is old but if you still have the sunglasses holder and sun visors I will buy those off of you.

Thanks,
Nate

Members online

No members online now.
Back