For QuikLS or any other Austinite LS Owner

Kulow

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Quik, I'm sure you do most of your repairs however is there any particular dealer you (or any other Austinite) like to go to in the area?

One guy was telling me Mac Haik FLM in Georgetown was a lot better than Pavilion in north Austin. I haven't been to either. :/

Haha, Yea...I'm originally from Victoria, TX and would shoot myself in the face before taking it to Mac Haik there.....but maybe the Georgetown lot isn't as bad.

Yes - after the first year (once I lowered Quik) they refused to do any work on it - could get it onto the ramps.

Instead of being excited to work on it - they hated to touch it. So I've had to do all the work on it myself....

The LS is soooo unique I have not found any shop in town I would trust it with. Things like that aren't unique - diffs, exhaust, trannies... - there are a few shops in town.

Sweet. Thanks guys, also...I wasn't able to make it out to your garage day but I'd like to check out Quik sometime. You live up in the hills dont you? I work over here off the 360 bridge.

yep - across from the Oasis - just before the dam. I'm in the garage most weekends - just let know.

Gordon Automotive on Burnet has done all of my work for the last 10 or 12 years. I turned them loose on my LS when I had a couple of bad coils and they also replaced the plugs. They do good work, not cheap but I trust them.

Members online

No members online now.
Back