• Latasha

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Shani

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
H

HighRule

While owning a car will I be naming one. I have decided to give my LS a name. However, I'm stuck between these names. I like the way they all sound when referring to a black LS. Which is why I can't decide and thought I ask for some input. What one do you guys think sounds best?

1. Fayola = Fortune. You have to have one to own an LS lol.
2. Dara = Beautiful. The LS' are.
3. Lisha = One who is full of mystery. With all the problems they have.
4. Dalila = Gentle. Lol I just like the way it sounds.
5. Latasha = A surprise. Cause you never know how the time time driving will be.
6. Shani = Marvelous. I think the LS' are.

How about Ebony like the color code? LOL...mine is black beauty.

i named mine eleanor like in the car from gone in 60 seconds , because it was the car i always wanted but never could have, unfortunately she didnt like it and gave me nothing but trouble until i renamed her , i gave her Black Stallion ( i know stallion is male but wouldnt sound right as Black Mare) and now she runs and acts like a champ :D

Mine is dartha.. Lol. The nav told me to turn and I knew the turn wasn't the path I wanted to take to get to my location so I just said "oh alright dartha". And she's been that ever since.

Of those Lisha, otherwise if it were my first black car I'm named Black Betty (bam-a-lam).

When I saw the title for this thread, my first thought was, "Try to find an understanding young widow. They are often lonely, and will appreciate your attentions. And since they will already have some experience, your learning curve will be accelerated. You'll remember, with fondness, the time you two spend together---for the rest of your life."

Be wary of the idea of children naming children. You may come up with 'Bowhoonia' because it sounds like a storm.:rolleyes:

KS

When I saw the title for this thread, my first thought was, "Try to find an understanding young widow. They are often lonely, and will appreciate your attentions. And since they will already have some experience, your learning curve will be accelerated. You'll remember, with fondness, the time you two spend together---for the rest of your life."

Be wary of the idea of children naming children. You may come up with 'Bowhoonia' because it sounds like a storm.:rolleyes:

KS

Nope. Did that many many years ago lol.

I call mine "The Abra-ham Lincoln" more of a title than a name. I call the Nav lady "bitch" because that's what I call her when I hear "You have arrived at your destination" and I'm no where near the destination.

Members online

Back