For all you "warmed over t-bird fans"-CL ad

Good luck. I would buy it, but i'm really trying my best not to buy any more cars before i deploy. lol. good luck with the purchase. :cool:

:D You owe me a set of cobrastars :D

That car has been for sale for a long time. Before I bought my mark viii I was looking for a supercoupe.

already got one lol:D
21d0squ.jpg

bad vibe from that sc...if it had wore a hole in the oil pan then he was probably drivin' it low on oil and possibly threw a rod bearing
and after it got too bad to where all the oil left the pan he decided not to drive it anymore and sell it...just a thought

Nice find, I've always liked the SC's. Hopefully its not like CobraStar said, would be a great deal otherwise.

just threw it out there. I'm always careful when checking out a car. Especially if i know of one thing wrong with it already.....

bad vibe from that sc...if it had wore a hole in the oil pan then he was probably drivin' it low on oil and possibly threw a rod bearing
and after it got too bad to where all the oil left the pan he decided not to drive it anymore and sell it...just a thought

Not necessarily. The oil pan gets worn through very quickly once the motor mount breaks, and the only way to change it is to either drop the K-member or pull the motor, and then you have to source an oil pan too. I could easily see someone parking a car because of it. The simple solution to that though is just pour some oil in the thing and start it up, and see how it runs.

Members online

Back