Fog Ligh Aiming

2004LincolnLSV8

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
How do I adjust my foglights, one of them is pointing to high up and looks horrible...is there any way to align/adjust them. I tried searching but found nada.

Thanks

I never really took a good look at how they are mounted but there should be some type of screws right around the light bulbs (behind the fog lights), that would let you adjust them.

There is a phillips head screw facing the ground; I don't remember which side. If you get under the bumper you'll see it. IIRC, clockwise lowers the beam, counter-clockwise raises. Once you get under there it will make sense.

There is a phillips head screw facing the ground; I don't remember which side. If you get under the bumper you'll see it. IIRC, clockwise lowers the beam, counter-clockwise raises. Once you get under there it will make sense.

You got it.

It was simple as pie for me to do. Just look under the car, it is really OBVIOUS.

make sure the bulb is aligned straight/ and are fitted correctly before you start adjusting anything. that may be just the problem

Okay so i just got my fogs and brackets for my LSE bumper but it seems i either have the wrong bulb...My car connector is much wider and bigger that that of the Fog lamp??

I knew it. They sent me h8 bulbs hmmh to the hardware store

Since im getting new bulbs anything in particular to look for??

Not really much to choose from in H11 flavor, at least not here in Barrie. I would get the Philips CrystalVision bulbs, if you can find them (forget CanadianTire). Or you could order Hoen's Titanium bulbs, like my lows. They are very white and bright. Not sure how long they last though, and I would get an upgraded harness ($19 off eBay).

I don't know how anyone got H8s. Yes H11s are correct. I have Hoen Xenonmatch 55W bulbs. They are not bad. Not yellowish like stock halogen but not a match for my 5000K HIDs.

I don't know how anyone got H8s. Yes H11s are correct. I have Hoen Xenonmatch 55W bulbs. They are not bad. Not yellowish like stock halogen but not a match for my 5000K HIDs.

They're supposed to match OEM 4300K HIDs. My Hoens run at 70W.

Members online

No members online now.
Back