Foamaster Results, Pics inside (No 56k x 1000)

Well I think it only made like a $5 difference, so like $30 bucks more every 6 months, i pay my insurance every 6 months, so it went up $5 a month, which i think its Not dat bad.

The Foam Gun puts out more foam than the weed thing you were talking about. It's also more durable, and the internals are different in the brass housing. The weed sprayer is meant to mix and spray, while the foam gun is meant to mix, spray, and foam.

since you're all in on the detailing side - and i honestly know little to nothing of this stuff... whats my best bet to get rid of several small scratches, not like being keyed deep but it looks like someone drove my car through pine trees or something before i bought it with plenty of tiny scratches and nicks they're all over my car.. i'm almost at the point of getting it repainted, but before i drop that kind of money i need to replace my coils and do all the performance upgrades first and i'd like to look pretty in the meantime.
also what do you think about de-oxidizers? i used one on my last car and it cleaned it up nice but as i wiped it off i couldn't help but notice it seemed like an awful lot of paint coming off onto my towel. but that last car was also poorly repainted by a previous owner so...

If it's small scratches then you wanna try a finishing polish first. The rule of thumb as stated before was if you can catch it with your fingernail you won't be able to remove the scratch. Always use the least aggresive method to fix problems and move up accordingly if no progress is made. As far as knicks, duno if anything will help. Maybe a Glaze will help slightly in covering them up.

Well, if you do a foaming every couple of days and then dry it, you could probably get away for a long time without a wash mitt, granted you use a good soap.

First off Don that is why insurance rates go up, you are ripping them off and that is called insurance fraud which equals jail time if caught. all for a paint job...no way. Those foam bottles are great. Want to try some great product look at Zainobros.com.

Members online

No members online now.
Back