Florida LVC Meet

babbster

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
There seems to be a good amount of Floridians on LVC. Lets throw some ideas around about getting together for a Florida LS meet...

We could get a cool location, beaches, lakes, ect.....

I'd say all Lincolns... the more the merrier! Except those honda Ricer f*cks. F*ck them.

Yea. you could say that i am not big on RICE either.

FL-PLATE4.jpg

Florida LVC Meet, all lincolns no ricers

of course all lincolns can be welcome not just LSs. if we can get enough people to chime in and can look for a good place to meet.

somewhere on the west coast would be nice, and then if we can get a discounted hilton rate even better.

i dont care where in FL we have a meet. "HAVE LINCOLN, WILL TRAVEL!" but we need a turn out. not just 2 or 3 people. where ever we meet up, i can get a discount rate at any of the hilton brands.. hilton, hapton, double tree, embassy, conrad, homewood, waldorf etc.. I WISH IT WAS A PARIS CONNECTION as mentioned above.

I'm in St. Augustine. I am willing to travel. We should find somewhere central to all LVC members (better turn out)

what is central for everyone...Orlando?

if we can get at least like 15 cars that would be a pretty damn good turnout

with all FL LVC members I dont think 15 is unrealistic

Im located in Fort Lauderdale. In willing to travel as far as West Palm Beach and the keys for now.
This GTG should be categorized into 3 groups:
- north
- central
- south

I'm in orlando, its centrally located good places to meet and there hiltons everywhere... plus I too have "hook-ups" with Wyndhams in case any one interested....
Anyway Im game for a meet, next monthe i hope

How about we make it Central Florida... Daytona beach area or orlando

I'm in palm Coast myself.

im all over the place...tampa, orlando or ft.lauderdale is good for me

Orlando is cool, Daytona would work. There are alot of Mark VIII owners in FLA where would be the best place to see there feedback. Is this open to all Lincolns? If its reasonably close to me Ill bring the LS and The Mark LT

Just email all of the old folks homes offering free coffee and prunes, you should have more lincolns then you can handle. Biggest lincoln turn out ever.

How about Miami Beach, a drive down Ocean Drive.

Im in. And how about getting or bringing more members in?
There are LS members here from Pembroke Pines, Plantation and some other cities in Broward. How about down there? :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back