Finally swapped my fogs for gen2s

2000sport

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Bullschmidt sold me his 05 fogs for a price I couldn't pass up. Swapped them out today. Gen 2 fogs look so much cleaner and updated than the gen 1. Should have pics up tomorrow. Alot of dremeling and drilling to get them on :)

Doesn't it only involve drilling new holes for the diferrent location of them?

New holes on the fogs plus cutting out part of the fog housing plus cutting the upper inside mounts on the bumper. And getting them aligned right is all trial and error

Cool. Def need pics, want to see the updated look.

I wanted to to this mod but decided against it I read a thread on here and someone posted a pic kind of looked funny hen 2 fogs are smaller I believe.

I did this before, like 8 years ago. Did not like it because the corners didn't really line up good. Gen 2 fogs are not made for gen 1 bumpers.

I think it is better to buy a new set of gen 1 fogs.

I am probably on my 6th set. They do tend to tire up soon.

I need to get some more. Or else pull the ones I have and wetsand them.

That's what I thought too. But then I kept cutting and drilling and I like how they sit now

Haven't had a chance. Wish I could upload them directly from my iPhone. I should have time tonight. Have to take better pics too

There was a how to on this with pictures. Search and it should pop up.

Haven't had a chance. Wish I could upload them directly from my iPhone. I should have time tonight. Have to take better pics too

I post them with my iPhone.
Open a free photobucket acct,
Download the iPhone app,
Take a shot,
Upload it using the app,
navigate to the image in the app,
tap on the little i,
copy and paste the 4th code.

It gets easier from the 2nd time u do it without the signing up and app. downloading mission ;)

eef2e064.jpg

acafd817.jpg

83474af0.jpg

Here are pics :) photobucket app works great

Thats not bad at all, looks like they belong there. Good work.

Members online

Back