Finally got my Mark

Big House

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Greeting and salutations. Big House here. Let me take a minute to introduce me and my newest friend my 97 Mark 8. Been trying to get my hands on one of these after its counterpart, my beloved 94 T-Bird was taken from me. I replaced her with my current beast, my 03 Marauder (hibernating...really she is waiting on a new motor). When she went down I was presented with the opportunity to get my Mark. I have been raised on FLM so why would I deviate from that when looking for a daily driver until such time I can rip it again in the Marauder. After many many hours or toiling over ad after ad I stumbled on a gem. A 97 in excellent running condition, clean, with some minor issues. After driving her a bit, I dropped the cash got the title and I finally got my Mark.
Got a few bugs to workout but if this site and guys here are anything like my Marauder family, I see many many more miles in my new sled.

Congrats, and welcome! Yes, the guys here are extremely helpful, and really know their stuff. Don't be afraid to ask all kinds of questions, post all sorts of pictures, and I hope that you and your new sled have many enjoyable miles to come. On an interesting side note, I actually saw a Marauder today in traffic, a silver one. I was pleased to note that we were both ogling at each other, Ford people are like that I guess. That thing sounded mean for sure. Anyway, welcome aboard, and stay awhile. :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back