Finally Done With Vette

Mill1978

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Now that Im finally finish dumping money into my Z06 I can devoted time to the Mark. I have a the parts just wasn't ready. I currently have:
373 rearend gears
Tra-loc
Magna-flow mufflers (NEED THE REST OF XHAUST
3200 STALL
THINGS NEEDED
Ballast
Highflow MAF sen
Front airbags

Ill post pics. Ive had it for 11/2 years. It was my birthday present to myself. I have a YUKON R1 and a 1984/5 442 hurst

With those mods you don't need a bigger MAF... and what are your plans for tuning?

I havent decided yet. I know its going to have to be tuned just havent thought that far. Any suggestions? Im proably going to put at least 8grand into the Mark.

What year is your car?

If its a 96-98 I would go sct and get an xcal2 and a pro racer package personally... if it's 93-95 you might want to look into something like tweecar so you can datalog.

If I knew how to take out the front airbags I'd give them to you off my mark viii....lol. only my butt end sags.

What year is your car?

If its a 96-98 I would go sct and get an xcal2 and a pro racer package personally... if it's 93-95 you might want to look into something like tweecar so you can datalog.

My Mark is a 97. That 8 grand also includes Paint and Interior. I have the audio and alarm already

after the vette, won't you need bailout money to continue?
LOL i did a 70, know what it takes.

after the vette, won't you need bailout money to continue?
LOL i did a 70, know what it takes.
LOL!!!!! Thats what my brother said. I saved a whole year for the mods on the vette. Im going to post pics proably in march or april. It keeps snowing here and she dont see no bad weather. Man!!!!! I bet that 70 is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like kid said i wouldn't waste the money on a maf. As said many a time here the stocker is more then adiquite. I would take out the air silencer though. It's under the airbox and above the compressor.

The real test is to datalog your car and see if it can peg the maf... if it can't you don't need a bigger maf.

Getting ready to start rebuilding The mark next week. I going to put alot of money in her!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back