FINALLY !!!! A PCM tuner for the LS !

1bad02LSE

New LVC Member
Reaction score
My search is finally over. Someone has finally stepped up with tuning for the LS. Am still in the investigative stages for this mod. Has anyone heard of them before? Opinions? Comments?

Here's the link.........http://www.fordpartsnetwork.com/sct1-X.html

Any info would be greatly appreciated!!!! I am probably gonna go with one for X-mas..........

Brian

1bad02LSE said:
My search is finally over. Someone has finally stepped up with tuning for the LS. Am still in the investigative stages for this mod. Has anyone heard of them before? Opinions? Comments?

Here's the link.........http://www.fordpartsnetwork.com/sct1-X.html

Any info would be greatly appreciated!!!! I am probably gonna go with one for X-mas..........

Brian

One of the members of our site QuikLS has been working with Ford Parts to get this whole thing off of the ground.......here is the link to get more info on the tuner, and possible availability and all. You can either post there, or maybe inbox QuikLS himself....hope that helps.

Well now that the PCM has been cracked and more cracks for it are probably just down the line, we can start doing some real stuff to our cars. I was wondering if anyone with a 2003+ model would ever consider doing an engine switch with the new S-Type R engine? Now that the PCM was cracked I'm sure something in the future could be tuned for it. That would be quite interesting as it is 390 HP out of the gate.

I'm probably talking out my @ss, but someone with some money to burn in a year or two could make this happen. Would be freakin' awesome to see too!!!

VTOgre said:
Well now that the PCM has been cracked and more cracks for it are probably just down the line, we can start doing some real stuff to our cars. I was wondering if anyone with a 2003+ model would ever consider doing an engine switch with the new S-Type R engine? Now that the PCM was cracked I'm sure something in the future could be tuned for it. That would be quite interesting as it is 390 HP out of the gate.

I'm probably talking out my @ss, but someone with some money to burn in a year or two could make this happen. Would be freakin' awesome to see too!!!
Nope - the Jag uses a totally different PCM - not like the LS. The best option for the LS now is to help BoostHead get the eaton superchager going. Remember that the LS is using a trannie that should be go upto 340hp.....

I'm actually curious whether or not gains could be realized from just making some changes to a factory tune with a CAI and Cat-Back. I'm somewhat familiar with the GM F-Body stuff (myself and a tuner are working together on one of my cars) and I know that GM vehicles usually run pretty heavy on the rich side. If the same holds true for Ford vehicles then there's probably a decent amount of gains to be realized from an off the showroom floor car.

Anyone put a stock or CAI/Catback car on the dyno with a wide band??

Members online

No members online now.
Back