FINAL Print for LS Poster, What do U think?

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Final print of my LS poster. What do you think?

Angel Eyes Lighter2a.jpg

I really like the way your 19" wheels look. Better than 20s IMHO. I want some! :)

RollinLS said:
Final print of my LS poster. What do you think?

I don't know if you mean this is a proof or if it's already commited to print, but anyway ...

Very nice photography! The overall layout is good. To be completely honest, though, the design looks a little busy to me. I respectfully suggest something like the attached. Eliminates the headlight images, increases the size of the title text (upper right) and subtitle text (lower right) and reduces the size of the mod list text.

Looks great in any case! -- Scott

Image1.jpg

2002 LS V8 said:
Looks great!

Side note, where did you get your rims adn do you like them?
The rims are made by Konig. I REALLY like them. I bought them off ebay for $1125 + $130 for shipping. The tires had less then 300 miles on them and were in PERFECT condition when they arrived.

very nice i love it, umm one question out of all you mods why have'nt you cleared the side markers, do you personally like it that way? Im not critisizing the car but i personally love it when theres no yellow. (it was what my first mod)

i like it.. but on the bottom right put Liz, Brooke, & John.. the first time I read it quick I read Brooke and Lil John.. lol.. jus to avoid that mistake.. lots of ppl will make it..

also make the list longe.r. i know u change ur head light bulbs..custom trunk.. and u say u got an alpine stereo with memphis subs/amps.., contradictory..

whats the poster gonna be used for?

BanginLS said:
i like it.. but on the bottom right put Liz, Brooke, & John.. the first time I read it quick I read Brooke and Lil John.. lol.. jus to avoid that mistake.. lots of ppl will make it..

also make the list longe.r. i know u change ur head light bulbs..custom trunk.. and u say u got an alpine stereo with memphis subs/amps.., contradictory..

whats the poster gonna be used for?
The poster is being use for car shows. Most judges aren't fimiliar with the LS. If I don't list the mods, the judges will not know what I have done to the car. Not to mention, it helps out with people asking "what have you done to it?". I plan to use it at all the larger national showa I hit. I added the angel-eye picture. So people would get the idea of what they look like at night.

yo

i told u to list more.. so the judges are even MORE impressed.. even the lil nit pick things help make u diff.

Tell me you dont have regular 3157 bulbs in the corners! I'm liking your car, the front body kit is a bit aggressive, but overall a very nice car.

KD00LS said:
Tell me you dont have regular 3157 bulbs in the corners! I'm liking your car, the front body kit is a bit aggressive, but overall a very nice car.
They are amber bulbs. I think they cool as hell too. They flash like a lazer at night. You have to be blind NOT to see them flashing.:) Where could I get a set of clear corner markers for the front bumper?

RollinLS said:
They are amber bulbs. I think they cool as hell too. They flash like a lazer at night. You have to be blind NOT to see them flashing.:) Where could I get a set of clear corner markers for the front bumper?

I ordered my clear markers from Ken at LSKoncepts.

Poster looks great, I am trying to come up with something similar. First car show is June 1st so I have a little time.

RollinLS said:
They are amber bulbs. I think they cool as hell too. They flash like a lazer at night. You have to be blind NOT to see them flashing.:)

Mine do too, but they are chromium bulbs and flash orange as well. When I get the pictures up of my car you'll see they look a lot better.

I cleared mine myself, if your headlights have the grey sealant you can do it too. I also have chromium marker lights that flash orange. it makes a cool reflection at certain angles. Definatly a must.:headbang:

grilla2.jpg

bigpappy33 said:
I cleared mine myself, if your headlights have the grey sealant you can do it too. I also have chromium marker lights that flash orange. it makes a cool reflection at certain angles. Definatly a must.:headbang:
I have clear headlight markers. I need clear corner markers for the bumper.

Members online

No members online now.
Back