Figure this one out (suspension)

tda13

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Suspension was working when it wanted to for a while. I've had the car in storage for about a year and decided to get it out. No suspension at all. Pump will not run. Pulled pump and bench tested. Runs on the bench. Changed relay, changed module, changed solenoids. Checked all fuses and relays (that I know of). Checked wiring best I could. Checked alt. to make sure I was getting a good charge. Checked plug in the trunk (odlly enough, the open trunck button on the door stopped working at the same time).

NEXT???

I have three compressors that run on the bench but cant pump the car up. One wont even try to run if I block the port cause the motor is so weak.

I'm betting the seals in the pump are just shot...buy a NEW one

If the suspension is all the way down, the sensors may be out of range. Try jacking the car up about 4 inches (front and rear) then try it. Worked on my 93.

I assume the voltage should be 12v comming into the plug. I pulled the plug and jumped it. Pump comes on strong if I wire it direct. Also jumped the blue and white wires and the solenoid clicks. The compressor is out of the 96 I parted out. I know it's good. Has got to be a wiring issue. At a loss.

Members online

Back