Fiberglass sub box project.

Gorgeous!
Alex your really gonna like this. I'm thinking about having someone do some custom airbrushing on it. Maybe a Lincoln star and Mark VIII across the top. We'll see if I can find someone to do the work and make it look good.

Alex your really gonna like this. I'm thinking about having someone do some custom airbrushing on it. Maybe a Lincoln star and Mark VIII across the top. We'll see if I can find someone to do the work and make it look good.

Dam that's sick. Are you going to do the other side? You should be getting hard. If you want air brush done on your box, FAD customs can do anything for you. There price are reasonable. FAD customs are in anderson ca. You can send the box to them. Good job rob . Congratulations on your finish box. uploadfromtaptalk1391042978951.jpguploadfromtaptalk1391042999132.jpguploadfromtaptalk1391043017259.jpg I cant wait to get my box done.

uploadfromtaptalk1391042978951.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1391042999132.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1391043017259.jpg

Dam that's sick. Are you going to do the other side? You should be getting hard. If you want air brush done on your box, FAD customs can do anything for you. There price are reasonable. FAD customs are in anderson ca. You can send the box to them. Good job rob . Congratulations on your finish box.
I cant wait to get my box done.
Thanks. I originally thought about putting 1 sub on each side but since each side is quite different it would have been hard to make them the same size.
There are a couple good airbrush guys not far from where I live. I'm going to take it to one of them and see what they think.

Your sub box makes mine look like tweeters! That is a SIK looking set up.

Thanks rob. Still have work to do but i will get there. Stereo solutions was doing the work. I got the cvx kickers ready to install, i will do so ones i install the dual alternator bracket. I like your set up, keeping the trunk space. I try to keep my trunk on my ls. uploadfromtaptalk1391089755789.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1391089755789.jpg

Thats pretty sweet! I used to do a lot of custom installs. Now I'm old and I drive this car daily so I'm doing the minimal thing. If I was doing a show car, I would do a crazy custom system.

Is a 2000 LS V8, chrome intake,20" wheels + chrome spinners, 2 tone paint with silver flake, with mural. True dual exhaust with 40 series. My system: 7" clarion dvd.navi. 2 sets of 6 1/2" components, 2 15" subs on a sealed box on the trunk floor.2 EQ for my mids & highs.1 1500 what rms clarion amp for my subs at 1 ohm. 1 4chanel amp for the component speakers at 2 ohm. 2 optima yellow top batteries. 230 amp db alternator. Hitting 140's spl.

My mark viii still on the work's. Hope to have it done for the kool April nights parade. Is in readding ca. Is a 5 day event. Then hit to hot august nights in reno.

Members online

Back