Fender Liner Part Numbers?

jolinc01

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Anyone have the part numbers for the front fender liners? I'm in search of the left and right front fender liners, so I'm looking for the best price as usual.

The liners are two piece. There is a front half and a rear half inside each front fender. used ones work just as well and they are cheap. It's the shipping that will cost unless you get them locally.

Mr. H

I need the front half on both sides :shifty: Ask Soopa bout that story lol. I haven't found any used locally so I was going to look online for free shipping.

any luck finding them?... im looking for the front one on the right side... found some online but im unsure if the part number

just curious, where are you looking online for someone to ship to you for free? ebay, anywhere else?

Jo, I will check the salvage yard Monday. The one there may well have them. In the meantime, check with member Earleebird. He has a nice inventory of parts for gen 1's.

There is an older gentleman with 3 gen 1's. If he is in a mood for company, yeah, I can get them. I will update Tuesday afternoon. Have a funeral to attend Monday so I will be out of the area.

any luck finding them?... im looking for the front one on the right side... found some online but im unsure if the part number

I have a driver side front left not sure if it is the front or back piece, I'll check for ya later

Just went and looked at 4 LSes and none have complete wheel liners. All had just the half from the middle back toward the passenger compartment.

Sorry guys.

Sorry guys I haven't been on here in awhile. I ended up just ordering them from the dealer for around $80 total.

Members online

No members online now.
Back