Fedor Got His Arse Beat!!!!!!

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I am a BIG MMA fan.:rolleyes: Anyway, Strikefarce started their heavyweight Grand Prix tonight. Fedor who many consider to be the "best" heavyweight on the planet had to fight "Bigfoot" Silva. Silva destroyed fedor in the second round.:eek2:

Now, it looks like Fedor is going to retire.:eek2: I hope he doesn't. To many other heavyweight I want to see him fight first.

Dang i didnt know there was fights on tonight! Were they on CBS or PPV?

Showtime. Not the best production. Showtime is forcing Strikefarce to use some football announcer. The guy obviously knows very little about MMA. Shamrcok and Marillo(probably spelled it wrong) were constantly currecting him...lol..

Fedor kind of through out the idea of retiring. Yeah right.:rolleyes: Strikefarce and M-1 Global cashcow retire. No way. Fedor did take a beating thou. Silva had full mount and dropped some "bombs". Swelled Fedors eye shut. Doctor stoppage. Money talks. M-1 will convince Strikefarce to pony up more money to get Fedor back into the cage. Its just financial manuevering on M-1's part.

I'm picking Alistair 'Ubereem' to win it all! I love the Dutch Thai boxing and I love to see him 'rib roasting' some fools with the uberknees!

On a sadder note, Andrei Arlovski should retire. I'm no doctor but after loosing 4 of your last 3 fights by knock out isn't healthy. I used to love watching him fight but now it's almost like if he doesn't blitz his opponent you kinda know the brutal KO is going to happen to him. He has a lot of skill I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard for him to open his own gym(s). But some guys have that desire to fight that won't quit. I wish the best for him and his career.

AA does need to retire. He fights not to lose, when he should be fighting to win.

Members online

No members online now.
Back