fbird18 and jk52781 (Fall Photo Shoot)

I'm free both days, but it looks like we are getting together on saturday? The time we meet would hinge on what time pete can make it out there. I'm also down for getting some food, parking our sweet cars together in the back of the lot so everyone can stare and be jealous :D

Too bad I can't get some springs installed by then... I'm in the works of getting a set of Sprints :D

I know what everyone is saying about the funny weather. I noticed leaves started changing early this year even over here in Jersey. Some trees still have lots but lots of them fell and are even off the ground already. Sucks cause when I was a kid I loved playing in them and was hoping I could get to see my kids play in them but what can you do? I love the fall, something about it makes lots of things better.

I hope to see some nice pics,... um make sure those guys don't let us down Pete!

I'm bringing my tripod for steady video and pics. I'm hoping to get some nice location pics.

Hey crackerjack, since you live so close, mind scouting out a couple more spots for pictures? Just in case, you know?

Sure, I'll go out there tomorrow and maybe pick some good locales haha, also Elm Creek right here in Champlin is good too. I don't work tomorrow, so I'll drive around for a bit with some friends finding some good spots :D

Well, I take it you guys were on the East side of the river, as I was on the west side in Brooklyn Park, and didn't find a single location of where you took your photos, but I did find a good spot on the west side :D Gonna check out Elm Creek and the East side this weekend

Anybody got a plan yet? I thin I got some good locales we can use, but we need to establish a meeting place somewhere, and cruuuuuuuise

Gonna have to be a bit later than that. I have to visit 3 showrooms, starting at 11:00. I should be able to do 2:00 or 3:00 though.

Also, is there a mall or something around there? My girlfriend would just rather go shopping while I do my thing.

Northtown,

Starting on 252 or 169, go east on 610 , then take the exit for East River Road, take that south to Northtown about 2 - 3 miles.

Maybe we should meet up there?

Sorry guys I havent participated more. Having two jobs really sucks. Northtown mall, or the newer, nicer Riverdale shopping area are the two places near the dam. Hey crackerjack, did elm creek work out for nice picture taking spots? And yeah john and I were on the coon rapids side of the dam for our pics a couple weeks ago. I am only 4 min away from the dam or the malls. So where ever you guys want to meet is fine with me.

Maybe the mall is better, and then we can 'cruise' over to where we want pictures.

I gotta go check out Elm Creek tomorrow, but it's mostly nature trails so probably not, and I haven't made it over to the east side yet, been too busy catching up in school etc.

Either mall is nice, I have an idea where Riverdale is, but not exactly.

But I do think meeting up somewhere then cruising would be the best plan of action.

Anybody else got someplace we could potentially meet up and let some women go shopping?

well, a day and a half until the big meet eh?

by the looks of everyone's participation, I guess I will say, 3:30PM at Northtown Mall, Home Depot parking lot, nobody goes there, so it should be rather easy to spot...

If you need it sooner / later then lets have at it, Im really looking forward to meet you guys :D

Well, it doesn't matter to me which mall we meet at. Whatever one her and my kid willbe able to stay busy at long enough for us to do our thing is the one I pick. You guys know those places better than I do.

Pete, if your girlfriend will have your kid with her, it's probably best we meet at northtown. Your kid is a baby right? It'll be easier for her to push him/her around an indoor mall as opposed to the outdoor mall which is riverdale.

3:30 in home depot parking lot at northtown mall tomorrow. Check. So I'll see you guys tomorrow. Oh and Pete, don't forget your memory card this time!

LOL.. I'm going to run out and put one in the car right now :D

Yes, my son is now 15 months old. So Northtown would be the better option.

There we have it. 3:30 Saturday at Home Depot in the Northtown mall parking lot.

Alright Northtown Mall is fine. Can someone please give me directions to there I do not know.

I am getting the car back today. I had to get a new thermostat and power steering pump. We will see what the bill is. On Wednesday I was driving home on 94 in rush hour and my temp gauge was at H and the red light on with the computer saying engine overheat. Well I finally pulled over quickly with all the traffic it was pretty scary. Turns out the thermostat was in a closed position and made the car think it was overheating but was not. Well luckily I should be all good again for tomorrow.

What did they charge you for the tstat? it's REALLY easy to DIY. Took me about 30 minutes, including the coolant drain, refill, and bleed.

Of course, that was not my problem. My problem was the Cylinder Head Temp Sensor.

Does this help you out, John? mapquest ;p

northtownmall.jpg

John
-35E North
-694 West
-35W North (that is all the same as when you came out to my house)
-County Rd 10 West (not HWY 10) [county road 10 exit is before the HWY 10 exit]
-Follow county rd 10 for about 5 or so miles. You will see Northtown mall on your left. Home depot shouldn't be hard to spot ;) . There will be a Kmart on your right, home depot on your left. Call me if you get confused.

I just got my new Tstat and gasket from Team Ford. I hope to get that done this weekend. $26 shipped.

Nice map Pete :)
Alright guys, Im outta here. Done with work for the day. See you guys tomorrow.

Nic

Alright, Me and my friend who lives next to elm creek are gonna go check out some potential locations today after school, so a bout 2 hours from this post, I'm not going to guarantee anything, but it's worth a try.

We can take over all 4 lanes on 610 and go like 55..... it'll be fun haha

Well guys I have bad news. I just got a phone call saying I will not get the car back until Monday. I am really pissed right now. My dad drove my car back from the mechanic and the temperature gauge light went on again 5 times before he made it back to mechanic. It turns out my car never needed a new thermostat but needs a temperature coolant sensor now they say. Well I am not going to be charged for the labor for this and I guess it is pretty extensive. I did pay for a thermostat and labor and I never needed it. Guys I am sorry, but they :q:q:q:qed me over and now I have no car until Monday.:(

Members online

No members online now.
Back