fbird18 and jk52781 (Fall Photo Shoot)

jk52781

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
It was a beautiful fall day in Minnesota today so I got together with Nic (fbird18) and took some nice pictures and videos.

I am working on getting the videos attached and will update soon.
Nic, if you have any other pictures or videos to share please let me know.

Hey Pete (pektel) sorry we could not catch you for this meet. Man, you need to move down to St. Paul.

Enjoy!:)

If you missed the meet from last summer check out pektel, fbird18, and jk52781 with lots of nice pictures and videos.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=43269&highlight=jk52781

IMG_0951.jpg

IMG_0997.jpg

IMG_0953.jpg

IMG_0945.jpg

IMG_0952.jpg

IMG_0929.jpg

IMG_0936.jpg

IMG_0942.jpg

IMG_0980.jpg

IMG_0987.jpg

IMG_0937.jpg

IMG_0939.jpg

IMG_0935.jpg

IMG_0928.jpg

IMG_0946.jpg

IMG_0995.jpg

IMG_0933.jpg

IMG_0982.jpg

IMG_0993.jpg

IMG_0941.jpg

Very nice LS's! real clean! My lil brother (15) just got a 2000 Black LS. My dad does paint and body work...traded work :)
anyways nice cars!
Did you paint the white strip across the lights??

Makes me miss home, MN is beautiful, but cold in the winter. We have road by Maple Lake that looks just like that. Great looking pictures guys

Hey, where are you guys located? I'm just in Champlin, about 20 miles north of MPLS :D GOnna upload some pics when I get home after work today, it aint anything special all stock so far

Anything special is just a added luxury. The LS don't need anything special:D

I hate you guys... :p

Yesterday I began the process of winterizing my car. stripped off all the protection, claybarred, glazed and re-sealed. Still need to do 2nd coat of sealant and wax. Also spent about 3 hours on the wheels. I pulled one at a time to clean the barrels too. Looks freakin awesome right now though.

I'm actually coming down there in a couple weeks, and was going to give you a call to set up another little meet.

Looks like we might have another LS available too!

Hey, where are you guys located? I'm just in Champlin, about 20 miles north of MPLS :D GOnna upload some pics when I get home after work today, it aint anything special all stock so far

Crackerjack, I am located in St. Paul off Grand Avenue and fbird18 is in the Coon Rapids area. We are always looking for more people to meet up with as we do not see many around the area. Let us know because it looks like pektel :D is coming down in a few weeks and we could have 4 Lincolns.:)

I hate you guys... :p

Yesterday I began the process of winterizing my car. stripped off all the protection, claybarred, glazed and re-sealed. Still need to do 2nd coat of sealant and wax. Also spent about 3 hours on the wheels. I pulled one at a time to clean the barrels too. Looks freakin awesome right now though.

I'm actually coming down there in a couple weeks, and was going to give you a call to set up another little meet.

Looks like we might have another LS available too!

Hey Pete, that sounds great man. Let me know when you are coming down. We could have 4 LSs.:)

I gotta wax my car yet this fall before the snow comes, I have to drive my baby in the snows!!!!

Any tips other than have good tires and no touchy on the AdvanceTrac button? haha

uploading pics ATM

Yeah, install a limited slip differential. I'm putting one in in the next couple weeks. Also, last winter I kept 280 pounds of water softener salt in the trunk. That worked wonders.

You guys need a tripod:D

Again, nice pics!

I seen some other members with pics taken in the fall. Its like this time of the year with the leaves and all help accentuate the elegance in the LS.

Members online

No members online now.
Back