Fat girl covered in mayonaise

dereik gregory

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I need a new clutch and I am not sure what the best clutch would be or where I can get the best prices.
I could really use some feedback as I have no clue what the kit should go for or if there are really good performance ones available

I have a 2002 LS v6 5speed

I need to buy one soon because my clutch slips like a fat girl covered in mayonaise (don't ask how i know....I just know)

Can't help with the clutch but I may borrow that line....:shifty:

clutch is like a fat chick in mayonaise? I just dont get how it would fit in your car

Thank you for your witty reparte. Unfortunately for me I need a clutch. While the witty replies are definately amusing, they help little with my quandry.

1 Yes you may use the line
2 Like I said...I just know
3 adhd is now treatable and I would never put a fat chick in my car...covered in mayo or not

I just got my clutch and pressure plate replaced. Can get the parts from here http://www.newfordparts.com/catalog.htm They were pretty fast. The only catch is pressure plates are hard to find. If you looking for some aftermarket upgrade... then good luck. Thats my 2 cents... and no fat girls in mayo, man its summer and that just aint right.

If you think this thread is foul, can you imagine the stench of a fat, sweaty chick covered in mayo in the middle of a hot and humid day? :eek:

Well As I posted in the pm I wish I could help....but your title for THIS post got some quick responses!! Maybe not what you needed but they looked anyway....and yes I will use that line myself some day!!

Thank You

Max

(don't ask how i know....I just know)

Now that the OP got his answer, back in the crazy days of youth my buds and I went out 'heffing'. You had to pick up a girl over 200 pounds and do her that night. 5 out of the 6 of us "won". Must say it was a life-long memory.

hogging......the longer the night goes on and drunker you get... you pick up a fattie for an easy piece......oh and BTW that wasn't mayonaise.....ewwww

I dated a fat chick ones......she was a freak!!!!! fats chicks are all sex freaks, and thats the reason why I dated her. Oh and the other reason was b/c she had a pretty face. But I admit it I did date one.... so dont you all be acting like you never dated one before.... or got hooked up with one on a blind date.

I dated a fat chick ones......she was a freak!!!!! fats chicks are all sex freaks, and thats the reason why I dated her. Oh and the other reason was b/c she had a pretty face. But I admit it I did date one.... so dont you all be acting like you never dated one before.... or got hooked up with one on a blind date.

Yeah Beers great for that. Sometimes its got to be done. Better than going to bed alone........... well sometimes. They really try hard!

This really is a BOYZ club eh? Do you all really think that Men are the only ones that are interested in their LS? I have an 05 LS V-8 and I love to come here to figure out things about my car/ upgrades I can do. Guys just try to remember women do appreciate cars too. Try to stay on topic instead of being degrading to women. ( ya showing your maturity ) I may not post to much, but I sure do read. TY.

This really is a BOYZ club eh? Do you all really think that Men are the only ones that are interested in their LS? I have an 05 LS V-8 and I love to come here to figure out things about my car/ upgrades I can do. Guys just try to remember women do appreciate cars too. Try to stay on topic instead of being degrading to women. ( ya showing your maturity ) I may not post to much, but I sure do read. TY.

The title of this thread really should have been different but it wasn't and people will post what they want to.

Members online

No members online now.
Back