Fat girl covered in mayonaise

dereik gregory

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I need a new clutch and I am not sure what the best clutch would be or where I can get the best prices.
I could really use some feedback as I have no clue what the kit should go for or if there are really good performance ones available

I have a 2002 LS v6 5speed

I need to buy one soon because my clutch slips like a fat girl covered in mayonaise (don't ask how i know....I just know)

Can't help with the clutch but I may borrow that line....:shifty:

clutch is like a fat chick in mayonaise? I just dont get how it would fit in your car

Thank you for your witty reparte. Unfortunately for me I need a clutch. While the witty replies are definately amusing, they help little with my quandry.

1 Yes you may use the line
2 Like I said...I just know
3 adhd is now treatable and I would never put a fat chick in my car...covered in mayo or not

I just got my clutch and pressure plate replaced. Can get the parts from here http://www.newfordparts.com/catalog.htm They were pretty fast. The only catch is pressure plates are hard to find. If you looking for some aftermarket upgrade... then good luck. Thats my 2 cents... and no fat girls in mayo, man its summer and that just aint right.

If you think this thread is foul, can you imagine the stench of a fat, sweaty chick covered in mayo in the middle of a hot and humid day? :eek:

Well As I posted in the pm I wish I could help....but your title for THIS post got some quick responses!! Maybe not what you needed but they looked anyway....and yes I will use that line myself some day!!

Thank You

Max

(don't ask how i know....I just know)

Now that the OP got his answer, back in the crazy days of youth my buds and I went out 'heffing'. You had to pick up a girl over 200 pounds and do her that night. 5 out of the 6 of us "won". Must say it was a life-long memory.

hogging......the longer the night goes on and drunker you get... you pick up a fattie for an easy piece......oh and BTW that wasn't mayonaise.....ewwww

I dated a fat chick ones......she was a freak!!!!! fats chicks are all sex freaks, and thats the reason why I dated her. Oh and the other reason was b/c she had a pretty face. But I admit it I did date one.... so dont you all be acting like you never dated one before.... or got hooked up with one on a blind date.

I dated a fat chick ones......she was a freak!!!!! fats chicks are all sex freaks, and thats the reason why I dated her. Oh and the other reason was b/c she had a pretty face. But I admit it I did date one.... so dont you all be acting like you never dated one before.... or got hooked up with one on a blind date.

Yeah Beers great for that. Sometimes its got to be done. Better than going to bed alone........... well sometimes. They really try hard!

This really is a BOYZ club eh? Do you all really think that Men are the only ones that are interested in their LS? I have an 05 LS V-8 and I love to come here to figure out things about my car/ upgrades I can do. Guys just try to remember women do appreciate cars too. Try to stay on topic instead of being degrading to women. ( ya showing your maturity ) I may not post to much, but I sure do read. TY.

This really is a BOYZ club eh? Do you all really think that Men are the only ones that are interested in their LS? I have an 05 LS V-8 and I love to come here to figure out things about my car/ upgrades I can do. Guys just try to remember women do appreciate cars too. Try to stay on topic instead of being degrading to women. ( ya showing your maturity ) I may not post to much, but I sure do read. TY.

The title of this thread really should have been different but it wasn't and people will post what they want to.

Members online

Back