Fastest car you smoked...

get a life... im not going to a track to race a z... i beat one yesterday.. if you dont believe that then its your problem. ;). i dont have to prove shiz to you or anyone.. keep editing. also... apparantly you have selective reading as well..... i said that hp has more to do with a 'fast' car than weight does...

i do that at the risk of being asked by a moderator to rethink what im saying trying to be civil and not just going off calling people stupid f's like you.

but again...if you dont want everyone to attack you. then go to a track, race a 350z and show us the time slip. then maybe EVERYONE on this forum will beleive you.

hey maybe your logic will prevail and you will win since they are near even horsepower and weight has little to do with it

your sh its slow!

dude wtf!!! stop doubting the shi6!!! i fuc king beat this guy alright??!

cool. fuc kit.

what a little fuc king bitc h. kiss my ass you little fuc kwad. ;). moving on to my new beamer forums.. maybe those guys dont think theyre l33t cause they own fords. maybe they have respect.

dude.. youre just sour cause i didnt buy your pos kkm... go f yourself kiddie.

lol... etuff aaron and glanga... why dont you kids go fuc k each other.

Nice language..and you wonder why we all ripped on you?

hm... i smoked him. maybe he didnt have it wide open.. .
then
it was obvious we were racing

whatever... he got the shi t smoked outta him. look at the hp ratings.. almost identical... what would make you think he couldnt beat it? i was there.. you werent. ;)
then it's...
i dont think so bud.... weight has alot to do with alot... but hp has alot to do with alot more

where did you say it has to do with a "fast" car?

i dont know what mods he had... im assuming none as he was a lt in the army
yeah because i dont think one single army lieutenant in history has modded their car, who has ever heard of such a thing?!

once when I worked as a nurse's aide, I smoked this lady in her power wheelchair w/ a power scooter I was going to plug in. =)

first off glanga.. i was attacked first.... by being called a liar.. im never rude in any of my posts.. i never say anything negative to anyone... and you and your little buddy aaron decided to have a go at me. second off.. what does him being a lt. and modding his car have anything to do with it?

The most intense race I've ever been in was against a kid in a shopping cart. We took off and he was on my front bumper the whole time. I even hit the 50 shot on him and still on my front bumper. Finally around 110 I said screw it and hit the brakes. That crazy little bastard just kept going. If you ever see a little punk kid in a chromed out shopping cart DO NOT RACE HIM. That thing is crazy fast.

Damn, this thread is great for arguments, i got a solution, don't race :)

Or get some races on camara and post it on Youtube since some people are ignorant.

Actually pal the E60(05+) does....however Kelley has an E39(99-03) which has 400hp

na id like to post a thread and not be bombarded with a bunch of little 26 year old know it alls posting neg shi7 about it. im about done with this forum. theres a few cool guys but alot more little know it alls.

midi_junkie, how old are you? It just seems that if you are older than 26 years old you should be mature enough to leave an argument and not be so tempted with us kids. I am 26 years old and benefit a lot from this forum and the people. I understand you have a LS but that does not mean you are going to fit in with the forum crowd. I agree with you, maybe it would be best for you to leave the forum.

ay another member on here that lives near me just got rid of his ls for a Z....we could settle this...
edit: oop forgot its an 03 or newer LS...

Last edited:
nobody said you lied, just that you're wrong, and that the ls cant beat a z. i had a rough day yesterday, hence the immaturity. today will be more civil.

In fact, I 100% believe that you DID drive by a Nissan 350z.

Funny story, I sent my girlfriend the link to this thread so she could get a laugh, here is her response:

"10 something in the morning, why wasn't this grown man (who talks like my 15 year old brother) at work?"

Last edited:
never really raced anything considered fast when I had the LS, car is definitely not made for it really. I had an '05 LS try to run my SS, pretty funny. Not for him though, he was cool, I had talked to him back when I still had the LS.

wow... thank you! another person in an ls beat a 350..... wow!!! such a concept!! i appreciate it man. what a useless bunch of nonsense we (me and and few) just went through because people are know it alls and cant believe something..... whatever. just glad im not crazy.

Sorry but I sold my LS last June and I have a car that is slightly quicker now...;)

man just the fact that someones saying they smoked a 350 with an m5 is rediculous.. thats not even close to an even race.

True but the guy in the 350 thought he could smoke me. I was coming home from the grocery for gods sakes and he is sitting next to me looking over and revving his engine. That made it even more satisfying to destroy him. I even think his kid cried :D

No really though, the turbo versions can be hopped up pretty good. I am sure the one I toasted was stock...

I vote we make this thread sticky and invite Rbones to come back and chime in!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back