Fastest car you smoked...

seems LSVIPDEMON err Eliot_Ness_Ls has been reborn.... yet again.

dunno - maybe? the mirrors look wrong - err right - so maybe not....

LSVIPDEMON
- Last Activity: April 13th, 2007 09:41 AM

Eliot_Ness_Ls
- Last Activity: November 2nd, 2007 02:57 PM

midi_junkie

cant be eliot...different car...different location..
same attitude though so they could be related.

and kelley...you don't count since you pwnt all those noobs in that uber cool m5 of yours

be careful guys, hes a health inspector! he pays for his cars in cash.....we mere mortals can only pay for our cars in seashells and toenails

youre a cool guy.

cant be eliot...different car...different location..
same attitude though so they could be related.

and kelley...you don't count since you pwnt all those noobs in that uber cool m5 of yours

be careful guys, hes a health inspector! he pays for his cars in cash.....we mere mortals can only pay for our cars in seashells and toenails

glanga.. are you cool? are you the cool kid in town? i mean... i didnt know dude... i know now...... you the man!! wont be messing with you anymore!!

wow... thank you! another person in an ls beat a 350..... wow!!! such a concept!! i appreciate it man. what a useless bunch of nonsense we (me and and few) just went through because people are know it alls and cant believe something..... whatever. just glad im not crazy.

I beat a 350Z recently... With EASE. Guy was upset because he was trying to impress his kid and I smoked him :D

FYI Thanks for this thread. Was an entertaining read :Bang

I think he was kidding man.

That smilie there, usually a sign of intense sarcasm.

stupid tard? good one. so intelligent... well considering the thread start was "with your ls" how the shiz was i supposed to know..

man just the fact that someones saying they smoked a 350 with an m5 is rediculous.. thats not even close to an even race.

dude... lmao glanga... keep editing the shiz man... youve been quoted... no need to edit AFTER youve been quoted.. sheesh.. talk about a 'stupid tard'.. heh. hye..... na man i moved on to placentas. :p

i do that at the risk of being asked by a moderator to rethink what im saying trying to be civil and not just going off calling people stupid f's like you.

but again...if you dont want everyone to attack you. then go to a track, race a 350z and show us the time slip. then maybe EVERYONE on this forum will beleive you.

hey maybe your logic will prevail and you will win since they are near even horsepower and weight has little to do with it

dude... lmao glanga... keep editing the shiz man... youve been quoted... no need to edit AFTER youve been quoted.. sheesh.. talk about a 'stupid tard'.. heh. hye..... na man i moved on to placentas. :p

Are you sure man?? Sometimes it smells like boo boo over on this website and I think its you, but ain't mad at ya man, you are a funny animal.

tee hee... the boo was getting stuck in my teeth... placenta is much more healthy. :p

Members online

No members online now.
Back