Farewell to my Shipmates

decibels5

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Getting out of the Navy, start my terminal leave on Tuesday. Already feel a sense of emptiness. I hope the sense of pride in serving my country stays with me for a while. Kind of feels like I made it to the top of the mountain, now I have to start all over again. At least I have my Lincoln. :L and my:dancefool Been a little worried about getting a job so I posted my resume last night on Monster, got a reply this morning and start my new job on Tuesday.:Beer I had applied at my local Lincoln Dealer but they could only start me off at 14 an hour. Too bad I was looking forward to the discounted Ls parts. Oh well. Instead I will be a mobile Forklift tech for Raymond. If anybody is ever looking for a job, I highly recommend all the online sites like monster and hotjobs, it seems to be the only way to go. Another plus is I wont have to be worried about being on deployment during the car show season, which starts back up next month:steering.

decibels5 said:
Getting out of the Navy, start my terminal leave on Tuesday. Already feel a sense of emptiness. I hope the sense of pride in serving my country stays with me for a while. Kind of feels like I made it to the top of the mountain, now I have to start all over again. At least I have my Lincoln. :L and my:dancefool Been a little worried about getting a job so I posted my resume last night on Monster, got a reply this morning and start my new job on Tuesday.:Beer I had applied at my local Lincoln Dealer but they could only start me off at 14 an hour. Too bad I was looking forward to the discounted Ls parts. Oh well. Instead I will be a mobile Forklift tech for Raymond. If anybody is ever looking for a job, I highly recommend all the online sites like monster and hotjobs, it seems to be the only way to go. Another plus is I wont have to be worried about being on deployment during the car show season, which starts back up next month:steering.

Thank you for your service. Good luck in the future!!!!

Jim

I am proud of all our military. I have several family members in the Navy and Marines (past and present), so I favor that branch. I shed tears of pride and loss for a good friend that was in the Army in Iraq, he is buried in Arlington now. I know that even stateside you have to keep your guard up. My hopes, my prayers, my best wishes, and my thanks to you.

My hat is off to you..................

decibels5 said:

And I wish to personally thank you for keeping my country free. As an honorably discharged Marine Corps veteran, I say welcome to the club. All of you who have and are still serving during this time of war deserve a hero's welcome..

Again Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.
Back